Which is the better music release of 2/16/24

Which is the better new music release?  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

Honestly I am surprised but Tori Kelly is releasing the best music these past few months. I think Dua won’t announce the album till she guarantees a hit. 

Houdini is a hit though. Peaked at 11 on US charts, but it is still streaming and selling well three months in. Yes and needed Mariah and it’s still on life support. Physical was FN’s second single and flopped in the US and we still had an album announcement afterwards. I think she will announce shortly but will probably release second quarter. FN was originally slated for April but released in March after leaks 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Houdini is a hit though. Peaked at 11 on US charts, but it is still streaming and selling well three months in. Yes and needed Mariah and it’s still on life support. Physical was FN’s second single and flopped in the US and we still had an album announcement afterwards. I think she will announce shortly but will probably release second quarter. FN was originally slated for April but released in March after leaks 

I guess the logic nowadays is that if it ain't top ten its not a hit-

• Love 1
On 2/17/2024 at 4:57 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Ariana literally has got at least 10 versions. A feature, sped up, slowed down, instrumental, extended, extended instrumental, acapella, ...

Not even Taylor Swift released that mant versions of 1 song ever.......

I feel like BillBoard soon will be changing their rules to rule out these tactics. Just like they did with album bundles.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.