Miley Cyrus ESV outtake

CentralCJ

I expected SO much more of Miley from that era. Flowers was huge and she looked and moved amazing. I wasn’t expecting a tour cuz I know she hates it but more visuals and performances. She was just so badass in Flowers. I love seeing honest fearlessness female pop stars. 

And yea, not feeling this photo as the cover.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I expected SO much more of Miley from that era. Flowers was huge and she looked and moved amazing. I wasn’t expecting a tour cuz I know she hates it but more visuals and performances. She was just so badass in Flowers. I love seeing honest fearlessness female pop stars. 

And yea, not feeling this photo as the cover.

so much potential wasted... The album could have used at least two more vids and some performances at least.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, Mmdellavecchia said:

so much potential wasted... The album could have used at least two more vids and some performances at least.

Like she was giving us a hairstyle that could’ve been iconic. Her body’s never been as sickening. Her vocals are powerful and controlled. The music was there. She had it all to give us the It Girl moment again. But I’ve heard her talk about fame and how it messes with her ego. So I get why she doesn’t do as much anymore. Just would’ve been a fun era. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.