Lolahol ‘Spelling’ music video

CentralCJ

1 hour ago, MIKE_INT said:

Not her copying her own mother LOL

like its literal budget version of "Frozen"

From the styling, to her levitating and transform into crows, black dobermans, color grading,

but I have to say, that girl has absolutely no voice, movement or presence.

Uf nepo at its best

That's what we call an homage. Some of the lyrics also reference "I'm So Stupid" from "American Life". :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

“This piece is very special,” the star wrote. “It’s an homage to my mother’s timeless piece of art 'Frozen.' That piece has come up countless times in my life, connecting the two of us.”

God, why do people go about their lives being such haters? :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: I agree she's not the best singer, but singing is a skill like any other - I mean, she only debuted last year. And while I do understand not liking her tone, I actually think it sounds really pleasant and fits the vibe she's been going for with her music flawlessly. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: Moreover, I was worried her music would be a cash grab too, but it's pretty clear to me that she's passionate about music and art in general. None of her songs sound mainstream at all - she's just doing her own thing, and I'm rooting for her because the music is actually good. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Edited by i sometimes sing live
On 10/12/2023 at 9:40 AM, i sometimes sing live said:

That's what we call an homage. Some of the lyrics also reference "I'm So Stupid" from "American Life". :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Just because she calls something "piece" it doesn't make her an artist. :)

I love Madonna but nothing Lola does is good. Her walk as model is terrible, her facial expression on photos is stiff and bad, her singing is more than mediocre, her visuals and style is copied, she lack energy and charisma even when she speak.

Its not about being a hater, its about having eyes and ears and sense. If she was not Madonnas daughter no one would even look at her.

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.