Ten million dollar smile

I have really nice teeth, somewhat close to Britney.. I got invisalign twice because for four years I did not wear my retainer at night.. My teeth shifted, It happens all the time. If she didn't give a **** it is no big deal, all she has to do is go to her dentist and she can do whatever she wants or get veneers in time.. It's not like she doesn't have the resources and money to do it and I'm sure she knows this so said **** it she HAD the perfect smile so what difference does it make after awhile with all the upkeep some people don't give a **** she's being simple and living life.. Now I wear my damn retainer every night because I know if I don't I will get spacing again like my original teeth were with my bite it is a pain in the ***... She has nothing to prove and if she doesn't care I don't either.. It is what it is 

Edited by blissfuloutsider
  • Love 3
On 4/2/2023 at 7:38 PM, Xcelerator05 said:

So I’m not hating on Britney at all, but I’m genuinely curious as to why her once perfect set of teeth are the way they are now. What causes such a drastic change in a short period of time? 

Not a short period of time it happens over 3-5 years if you don't wear your retainers every night or say **** it. which it is obvious that's what she did. Her teeth were never "Fake" or "Vaneers" So this was her natural teeth that she had gotten braces with then she had whitened them and whatever else she did to keep them as nice as she did without them being veneers.. bonding bleaching etc.. But this just proves her teeth were not veneers and that she had braces and the not wearing the retainer over a few years which was her rebelling and saying she wasn't working or keeping up with her image due to the abuse of team CON she purposely let herself go for a multitude of reasons.. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Not a short period of time it happens over 3-5 years if you don't wear your retainers every night or say **** it. which it is obvious that's what she did. Her teeth were never "Fake" or "Vaneers" So this was her natural teeth that she had gotten braces with then she had whitened them and whatever else she did to keep them as nice as she did without them being veneers.. bonding bleaching etc.. But this just proves her teeth were not veneers and that she had braces and the not wearing the retainer over a few years which was her rebelling and saying she wasn't working or keeping up with her image due to the abuse of team CON she purposely let herself go for a multitude of reasons.. 

:bouncey:

• Haha 1

I wish she would tell us why she ruined her perfect smile by not wearing her retainer. But I'm happy that she doesn't feel ashamed or upset by the state of her teeth. She simultaneously seems so obsessed by appearance and like she doesn't care at all. It's very confusing. Like she is obviously weight obsessed but then she posted the videos of that blue dress that made her look way bigger than she actually is. She is confusing. I hope this means that she is letting go on her weight obsession.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.