I’ve always wondered why Britney didn’t do more duets and features when she was at the top of the charts like most artists. I do lots of Britney duets and I think these are some of the best. TC pitched many songs for Britney and he’s a great singer. With unreleased songs with Wiz Khalifa and Rich the Kid still unheard. Why do you think she didn’t collaborate more?

Britney Spears & Tiyon Christian - Trip To Your Heart [Take 2]
https://youtu.be/YgroIKL5Ebg

Britney Spears & Tiyon Christian - Set Me On Fire [Take 2]

Britney Spears & Tiyon Christian - With A Criminal

Edited by Britney Xposed
  • Love 1

I’ve always kind of wondered the same thing, and wish she’d done more proper duets at some point… but these aren’t it, I think you could probably sound better without the Britney effects but I just listened to what you showed here. Not trying to be rude, I just don’t think it sounded authentic so I couldn’t buy into the songs you posted here at least. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, thegrove said:

I’ve always kind of wondered the same thing, and wish she’d done more proper duets at some point… but these aren’t it, I think you could probably sound better without the Britney effects but I just listened to what you showed here. Not trying to be rude, I just don’t think it sounded authentic so I couldn’t buy into the songs you posted here at least. 

Not ever song, or duet is for everybody 🤗

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block