One year ago Britney Exposed Xtina on Insta

Can we like not celebrate this lol. And then fans wanna get mad if an xtina fan dares says something negative about Britney cuz you wanna celebrate a moment like that. Britney had her reasons for what she did whether or not anyone feels it was ok but ppl should leave it at that and not resurface it as a way to slight xtina continuously with no real reason other than to shade xtina. Although I lowkey lived for that drag when it happened. But I won't be bringing it up as a celebratory moment lolbritney spears wtf GIF by X Factor Global

• Like 1

Both of them were slaying in early 2000s —- if there was someone who could understand the industry the same way Britney does, Christina is one of them. But Christina saw her as a competition, we all saw that.

Fast forward to Brit’s conservatorship, Christina has claimed she has been speaking to her. But just like how her family claimed she’s well too.

Britney cannot be that mad for a shallow reason. If she claimed they had been talking, Brit might came to ask Xtina for help, but refused at some point. Then just when Brit finally spoke up, she went on a lengthy post about her and the cship.

3 minutes ago, Slim 10 said:

I love the way you are pressed with my threads! You can't ignore them can you!

Out of ALL the Christina threads you’ve made, this is like the second one Ive replied to.  But if it appeases your delusion, yes I am pressed AND obsessed with your threads!! 
spacer.png

Spoiler

Hope that makes you feel better sweaty:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Out of ALL the Christina threads you’ve made, this is like the second one Ive replied to.  But if it appeases your delusion, yes I am pressed AND obsessed with your threads!! 
spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

Hope that makes you feel better sweaty:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

You can't crush I am already taken by someone! Guess u didn't read the thread that was blocked today :D

But keep doing what you're doing