Are you more of an entertainer, or observer?

AmandaLick

How many of you love to entertain? Ever since I was a kid I loved performing for anyone who would watch me, clearly nothing's changed lol. I'm my own built in pump me up girl, that being said I'm also my biggest critic. As much as I love creating, dancing and singing... I also over think about everything and sometimes I forget that I'm the coolest most weirdest person anyone will ever meet. So, I question... can there ever be a healthy balance in entertaining others, or are we all just setting ourselves up for others to tear down our self-esteem? 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Garrett James said:

if im being honest im more of a observer i have stage fright even presenting for the class in school scared me. i love to sing but never for people.

Once you just do it, you get more comfortable! You’ll always get that nervous feeling, like you’re about to get on the biggest roller coaster, but after you’re just pumped and want to do it again lol 

3 hours ago, Alvee said:

There are two types of people in the world...

The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe...

I have my YouTube Channel, so I guess that makes me an entertainer...

But when I was younger, I'm more of an observer...

https://www.youtube.com/@MARKALVEETVMasaheKing

I think it takes time for people to be comfortable in their own skin/confidence! I'll def check out your channel!!! What's some of your content? 

• Love 1
On 11/17/2022 at 3:45 PM, AmandaLick said:

How many of you love to entertain? Ever since I was a kid I loved performing for anyone who would watch me, clearly nothing's changed lol. I'm my own built in pump me up girl, that being said I'm also my biggest critic. As much as I love creating, dancing and singing... I also over think about everything and sometimes I forget that I'm the coolest most weirdest person anyone will ever meet. So, I question... can there ever be a healthy balance in entertaining others, or are we all just setting ourselves up for others to tear down our self-esteem? 

I’m a voyeur. Yes, I mean dirty:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.