Can you believe Britney is still making music?

I was writing in my journal tonight, something I've been doing since I was a teenager. I had this deja vu feeling back when I would journal while constantly replaying her Baby One More Time or Oops album on my CD player. She brought me so much joy during times when I was grabbling with superfluous personal issues. With the release of Hold Me Closer recently, I got to thinking, I can't believe Britney is still making new music, and I'm here still journaling. They both now go hand in hand. How lucky are we to be able to continue to celebrate or maintain this routine? Who would have thought then that Britney would still be releasing bangers to this day to continue filling and enriching our lives with happiness and magic?

Did you all think she would still be putting out music to this day? Imagine if she somehow continues to put out soundtracks to our lives. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.