Britney's January 19 court hearing cancelled!

Cap87

10 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

I'm with you on this, we're still waiting for Penny's letters or whatever that paper with her signature is called. I'll be happy to see that.

My point is: things take time. Court proceedings, usually take even more time. That doesn't mean her lawyer is cheating her into keeping her in the conservatorship. Let's be vigilant, but not get too carried away with worry.

That only happens because there is not enough transparency in this case so the public can understand clearly what's happening. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Catalin said:

That only happens because there is not enough transparency in this case so the public can understand clearly what's happening. 

I agree on the lack of transparency, but it's not like Rosengart has to inform the public of every little decision he makes, he only has to talk with her client and there's no reason to think he's not doing that.

As I said, I get that some people are worried because of the history of this case, but again, legal proceedings take time and the fact that A LOT has been accomplished in mere months doesn't mean the rest of the matter will be as quick.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Why are y'all being so sensationalist about this? We already knew they had asked the hearing to be taken off calendar, to be re-scheduled for a new date they would reveal in the future, this is just the response granting that petition to take the hearing off calendar at the previously stipulated date. 

Regarding the Proof of Service, don't jump to conclusions just yet. The case is still open, and it's still the conservatorship case, I suppose each interested party will still be referred to as they've been referred to throughout the case. This could be nothing but a technicality.  

Because this fandom is addicted to Drama and most people here just wanna create drama without any research or whatsoever. 

They will blame even Jesus for creating this planet or something like that! People have lost it here, and no optimism is left in them. 

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

I agree on the lack of transparency, but it's not like Rosengart has to inform the public of every little decision he makes, he only has to talk with her client and there's no reason to think he's not doing that.

As I said, I get that some people are worried because of the history of this case, but again, legal proceedings take time and the fact that A LOT has been accomplished in mere months doesn't mean the rest of the matter will be as quick.

He barely says anything in his press conferences except for slamming Jamie Spears.

Also, there is no reason to lie the public that the conservatorship of the estate is terminated when it's clearly not. If you read the November 12 transcript carefully, the judge says if she ends the conservatorship right then, the whole thing goes away and Zabel won't be able to keep the powers he asks for. So they kept the temporary conservatorship of the estate as it relates to Zabel. 

I mean, just tell truth as it is or gtfo because I'm tired of lies. 

44 minutes ago, Catalin said:

He barely says anything in his press conferences except for slamming Jamie Spears.

Also, there is no reason to lie the public that the conservatorship of the estate is terminated when it's clearly not. If you read the November 12 transcript carefully, the judge says if she ends the conservatorship right then, the whole thing goes away and Zabel won't be able to keep the powers he asks for. So they kept the temporary conservatorship of the estate as it relates to Zabel. 

I mean, just tell truth as it is or gtfo because I'm tired of lies. 

I mean...again, we're not his clients. There must be transparency in the courtrooms, but he doesn't owe us anything. His press conferences aren't there exactly for him to brief us on his strategy (and yet he still kind of does, a little bit), they're a PR instrument because this thing is played also in the court of public opinion.

About the cship of the estate: you just answered yourself, no? The only power Zabel has is very limited to take a couple of very specific actions, and other than that, Britney can now sign her own papers and spend her own money. I understood this from day one, I don't think he ever lied about it.

I understand why people are suspicious of every single thing but I don't share this thing of accusing everyone as soon as something feels slow or out of our understanding.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BritneyLVR said:

Britney needs to do a sit down tell all exposé ASAP!!!!! 

They won't let her. She is a whistleblower, she knows a lot on the industry, the corrupt courts, her entourage's dirty dealings. She will never do that interview we're all waiting for, or if she ever does it (which I highly doubt), they will restrict the questions and monitor her like the good old days. Mark my words. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Roger said:

They won't let her. She is a whistleblower, she knows a lot on the industry, the corrupt courts, her entourage's dirty dealings. She will never do that interview we're all waiting for, or if she ever does it (which I highly doubt), they will restrict the questions and monitor her like the good old days. Mark my words. 

Britney’s a free woman and can say whatever she wants. Based off her noodz, she can post whatever she wants now. I think she’s planning something. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, BritneyLVR said:

Britney’s a free woman and can say whatever she wants. Based off her noodz, she can post whatever she wants now. I think she’s planning something. 

Lol in what world are some of you living in. This isn't the care bears TV show where everyone is pure hearted. Britney exposed the most powerful people in Hollywood. Judges, lawyers, the state of CA. Sony, Planet Hollywood, Live Nation. Do you really think they won't try to stop her ?! 

I don't want to be mean but some of you desperately needs a reality check.

1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

Wait what if everything was a stunt to calm everyone and the media but they actually never had the intention to free her? 

Team con would never have the power, the resources nor the contacts to sweep the movement under the rug weeks after the shocking testimony :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

I mean...again, we're not his clients. There must be transparency in the courtrooms, but he doesn't owe us anything. His press conferences aren't there exactly for him to brief us on his strategy (and yet he still kind of does, a little bit), they're a PR instrument because this thing is played also in the court of public opinion.

About the cship of the estate: you just answered yourself, no? The only power Zabel has is very limited to take a couple of very specific actions, and other than that, Britney can now sign her own papers and spend her own money. I understood this from day one, I don't think he ever lied about it.

I understand why people are suspicious of every single thing but I don't share this thing of accusing everyone as soon as something feels slow or out of our understanding.

Well, I guess then I'm also free to express my thoughts based on my understanding. Sorry, not sorry. 

Britney is only able to sign estate documents after the December 8 ruling, which further proves that she wasn't as "free and independent woman" as Rosengart claimed at the press conference in November 12. Which further means Rosengart is a red nose liar. Period. 

It shouldn't take them months to even file and sign a termination order. That's just ridiculous. Stop trying to justify this BS. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Well, I guess then I'm also free to express my thoughts based on my understanding. Sorry, not sorry. 

Britney is only able to sign estate documents after the December 8 ruling, which further proves that she wasn't as "free and independent woman" as Rosengart claimed at the press conference in November 12. Which further means Rosengart is a red nose liar. Period. 

It shouldn't take them months to even file and sign a termination order. That's just ridiculous. Stop trying to justify this BS. 

Sounds like you believe that "red nose liar" hasn't done anything for her, and if you believe that then I guess you're gonna continue to believe that no matter what so... go ahead worrying and expecting complex legal procedings to magically solve themselves fast and furious. As you said, you're certainly free to do so

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.