My Experience Working On Avenue Q

The Exhale Psychic

So i Played Princeton in a Scottish production   of Avenue Q in 2013, it was such a fabulous Experience to be apart of. it was my first time working with a puppet. it Was also my first time doing Acting Professionally.  so mainly i am a singer. and now a vocal coach. i  did community  Theatre and things like that but nothing as big as Avenue Q, it was such an amazing learning experience. Sadly though i have not done any other stage work since. i so wish i did. when COVID is either over or less severe, and Theartres are Open, i Definitely will do more stage work.   

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Britney-fan12332143 said:

it was a Scottish Production so not as big as either The West End and Broadway. but it was still big. i loved it

I saw it for the first time cause one of my bestfriends played Kate. There were a lot of them though but she was one of the Kates. And then she brought the soundtrack to school and we'd play it during breaks. She even burned cds of the soundtrack to give to us. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I saw it for the first time cause one of my bestfriends played Kate. There were a lot of them though but she was one of the Kates. And then she brought the soundtrack to school and we'd play it during breaks. She even burned cds of the soundtrack to give to us. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

The music is just infectious.  when we were rehearsing everyone sang them

Archived