Which pop star has the most beautiful head + hair`?

Micce_InBut Black Out

• Content Curators
10 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

The delusion. 4yoncé wishes she's as iconic as Ms. Deena Jones - Dream Girl, Freakum Dress owner, Beautiful Liar, Kitty Cat, Alarm Ringer, and Irreplaceable World Wide Woman (WWW). :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Ohh I ain't arguing that, clearly your good taste is showing today. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

But Ms Yoncé is flawless from to era to era so I have the luxury of picking any era without even having to think about it cause that's how good the Queen is :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
5 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

OMG you are so right, Beyoncé before the Black Live Matters movement was the most beautiful white woman in the world :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Beyonce1.jpg

Here you go again shading the queen again :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Change your name right NOW onlyfakeoncé :howdareyou_meme_cat:

3 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Ohh I ain't arguing that, clearly your good taste is showing today. 

But Ms Yoncé is flawless from to era to era so I have the luxury of picking any era without even having to think about it cause that's how good the Queen is 

It's always been on display and i've been vocal about loving her music (just not her as a person) before you became a thing in this forum. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

4yoncé was a flop and even you have to admit that. The album is fire tho. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

but i'm the real Beyoncé :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

You wish :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Not you living in a fantasy world. Maybe you should change to MidnightFantasy:gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

Huhhhh nahhh boooo Sasha been fierce for the longest and she ain't goin nowhere :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Ok tea. That's true. Maybe @Midnight should be OnlyKellyClarkson instead. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

I'm side eyeing you right now:nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Just now, Midnight said:

Yeah you stan Hilary Duff the edgiest pop star EVER 

I don't stan her tho. Just because I stan a lot of artists, it don't mean i STAN STAN them. And Hilary Duff is much better than Kelly Clarkson who is a basic biech and is the popstar choice for commoners who listen to Adult Top 40. She stays unbothered with a happy family life and is expecting another child. When will Kelegend Clarkson? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Also careful about shading her. Don't want @CrazyButItFeelsAllright to punish you. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Content Curators

I don't stan her tho. Just because I stan a lot of artists, it don't mean i STAN STAN them. And Hilary Duff is much better than Kelly Clarkson who is a basic biech and is the popstar choice for commoners who listen to Adult Top 40. She stays unbothered with a happy family life and is expecting another child. When will Kelegend Clarkson? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Also careful about shading her.  Don't want @CrazyButItFeelsAllright to punish you. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Auggggggh and you say you have taste ? Imagine thinking HD is better than THE VOICE CLARKSON :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I know she's a basic bishhh that's why you suggested I change my name to that right ? But so is Hilary and Ariana too though :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: there's nothing edgy about any of these chicks......

And @CrazyButItFeelsAllright knows what I  think don't worry bout dat.

Archived