Lady Gaga serves in new Chromatica photo

5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Gurl chill! why are you raging over people who do not even know you exist:ehum: rage over real problems that the world is ACTUALLY facing , not petty issues like Doja having a feud with the Barbz fandom:icant2: (Plus, doja has a point, The barbz are toxic as hell and will come for any female rapper who just took a breadth)

So you’re giving a pass to her saying the F Word? Got it. Leave me alone.

5 hours ago, Alxatc said:

Better than Lover or Thank U Next? I tried with Dua Lipa’s new album but here I’ll name a few more from the last five years... Shakira’s El Dorado, Megan Thee Stallion’s Fever, Taylor Swift’s Reputation, Doja Cat’s Hot Pink (even though I know you hate her), Queen by Nicki Minaj (I know you hate her too), Rihanna’s Anti, even the A Star Is Born (which I know you also hate GaGa lol) .... I think Dua Lipa has some serious competition from the last five years tbh...

Doja is irrelevant to me. Once she said the F Word, I canceled her in my mind and wish the LGBT community would cancel her too or at least hold her accountable. I stand by future nostalgia being better than all of those albums you listed. I personally hated lover as an album, but I love Taylor Swift. The album sounded...unfinished in some spots. Once again, I love Taylor so this isn’t meant as shade. Reputation was a far superior album as a whole. I didn’t enjoy the singles from love though. I want another 22 from Taylor, another 1989, another “dancing with our hands tied” (my favorite Taylor song 😭)

40 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Was Gaga well mannered when she prohibited RedOne from working with other pop girls? The only reason RedOne produced on the floor for JLO is because Gaga demanded writing credit on the album. I’m not going to go into everything but Gaga isn’t a nice person 

We don’t know if it actually happened. It might just be rumors but like I said, Perez isn’t the greatest person to receive yr source from:firega:

39 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Doja is irrelevant to me. Once she said the F Word, I canceled her in my mind and wish the LGBT community would cancel her too or at least hold her accountable. I stand by future nostalgia being better than all of those albums you listed. I personally hated lover as an album, but I love Taylor Swift. The album sounded...unfinished in some spots. Once again, I love Taylor so this isn’t meant as shade. Reputation was a far superior album as a whole. I didn’t enjoy the singles from love though. I want another 22 from Taylor, another 1989, another “dancing with our hands tied” (my favorite Taylor song 😭)

What do u think of When we all fall asleep where do we go? 

18 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

What? Every artist in the music platform says the f-word, even Britney.

WHAT?!! BRITNEY SPEARS HAS NEVER SAID THE F WORD THAT IS DEROGATORY TO THE GAY COMMUNITY! STOP IT!  You’re giving Doja cat a pass for calling Tyler the creator the f word? Disgusting 

3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

WHAT?!! BRITNEY SPEARS HAS NEVER SAID THE F WORD THAT IS DEROGATORY TO THE GAY COMMUNITY! STOP IT!  You’re giving Doja cat a pass for calling Tyler the creator the f word? Disgusting 

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! To the gay community ah okay sorry I mistook it:overwhelm: but I still like Doja but I respect ur opinion I guess? :) 

17 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Ok I gotta agree that we need another 1989. Lately I've been listening to Lover, and it has been sounding amazing to me idk. I didn't know Doja said that word tbh... and I LOVE DWOHT :cuteidk: Anyway I hope I didn't inspire anyone to come after you after I commented. Gotta respect you for sticking to your guns and owning the way you feel. While I may not agree with all of your opinions and may come after you for them, I still think you're entitled to them. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Alxatc said:

Ok I gotta agree that we need another 1989. Lately I've been listening to Lover, and it has been sounding amazing to me idk. I didn't know Doja said that word tbh... and I LOVE DWOHT :cuteidk: Anyway I hope I didn't inspire anyone to come after you after I commented. Gotta respect you for sticking to your guns and owning the way you feel. While I may not agree with all of your opinions and may come after you for them, I still think you're entitled to them. 

Aww, thanks for being sweet 🙂 Open discussions and debating is healthy. I never intend to be rude...except with Doja Cat since she’s homophobic 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.