Geoffrey Paschel 90 Day Fiancé Threatens to Beat Me Up

C0CKy

Any 90 Day Fiancé fans here?  I think you told me you were @nerdygeekgrl so at least one person might care lol. 

So I caught wind of the petition to have Geoffrey Paschel removed from the show for the following reasons:

6ZYxBbE.png

eiZmdNh.png

So, naturally, I had to message him about it and this is our conversation thus far 😂

4Uzhts5.png

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

OMG. Please be careful, lovey. :embarrassney:

I will sweetie. I know it’s immature to have messaged him in the first place but I don’t take too kindly to wife beaters/child abusers.  He’ll be behind bars (again) soon enough. 

Just now, Roxxy said:

Why is he still a free man? What happened to his child? Oh god that is horrible.

I have no idea why TLC puts this man on my television screen every Sunday. They should be ashamed tbh.  He infiltrated one of my favorite shows. He’s supposedly a suspect in an ongoing investigation, but don’t quote me on that.  

2 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I have no idea why TLC puts this man on my television screen every Sunday. They should be ashamed tbh.  He infiltrated one of my favorite shows. He’s supposedly a suspect in an ongoing investigation, but don’t quote me on that.  

Investigation about something else? This man is doing a lot more evil things? :omg:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Investigation about something else? This man is doing a lot more evil things? :omg:

I think his involvement in his child’s death is being investigated, but not 100% sure on that. But he is facing charges for kidnapping, ****, assault, and a slew of other things. 

1 minute ago, C0CKy said:

You’re missing out on some of the best reality tv!  But I’m glad you’re here for me.

Are there hot guys? Cause i'm already drowning in a lot of them on TV, and then there's the celebrities I follow on Instagram, and then I also have you in my life so yeah.

tumblr_n4eotkgMOg1r3ifxzo2_500.gif

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Are there hot guys? Cause i'm already drowning in a lot of them on TV, and then there's the celebrities I follow on Instagram, and then I also have you in my life so yeah.

tumblr_n4eotkgMOg1r3ifxzo2_500.gif

No, the guys are tragic. :decisions:

But the storylines are what keeps me coming back. 

24 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

OMG - I watch the show!  Lol. What about the fake lesbians on this season?  

Yay!  

I get the vibe that the YouTuber lied about her sexuality/relationship to be on TV. She’s been on countless other things like All That, some Judge Judy type show, and movies. 

Archived