If U Seek Amy Live

KieranAnti

Being one of her most controversial songs, does she feel like another person or 'character' when she performs this song?

Going back to the Circus tour she wore this for the song

Image result for if u seek amy circus tourImage result for if u seek amy circus tourImage result for if u seek amy circus tour

Mainly looking at the jacket, and maybe the mini tutu(???)  (although this may be far fetched)

She then brought a similar look to Piece Of Me 

Image result for britney spears live in concert if u seek amy

the tutu?? honestly what is it?

as well as the jacket again and the added hat, changing into this after Circus and then unchanging for Breathe On Me

Image result for if u seek amy piece of me 2017

Has she ever mentioned that she feels like somebody else while performing this song? Looking at the song at someone else's prospective? Just seems to be a theme for the song when being performed live:rlynow:

this is worded badly oops:cackling:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, KieranAnti said:

Being one of her most controversial songs, does she feel like another person or 'character' when she performs this song?

Going back to the Circus tour she wore this for the song

Image result for if u seek amy circus tourImage result for if u seek amy circus tourImage result for if u seek amy circus tour

Mainly looking at the jacket, and maybe the mini tutu(???)  (although this may be far fetched)

She then brought a similar look to Piece Of Me 

Image result for britney spears live in concert if u seek amy

the tutu?? honestly what is it?

as well as the jacket again and the added hat, changing into this after Circus and then unchanging for Breathe On Me

Image result for if u seek amy piece of me 2017

Has she ever mentioned that she feels like somebody else while performing this song? Looking at the song at someone else's prospective? Just seems to be a theme for the song when being performed live:rlynow:

this is worded badly oops:cackling:

she wore a black little half skirt looking thing when i saw her (pretty sure it was the same as the yellow thing)

Archived