Mohegan Sun

Lauren2740

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Lauren2740 said:

I got the vip  hot ticket package, but it seems standard tickets nothing ever came up? no floor, no lower level, no balcony for mohegan ever showed as available on the app or website.

How in the world did anyone get tickets is beyond me - but that's awesome you managed to get two VIP Hot Ticket packages!! You bought it via Ticketmaster? Silly question I know.

I've seen her POM 7 times in LV all GA - front row - waited for hours in line, but never had trouble purchasing the tickets- so I'm telling myself to CTFD and let others have a chance. I'm trying to buy for friends though for the show in CT =\ 

Just now, PROUD2BEATRUEFAN said:

How in the world did anyone get tickets is beyond me - but that's awesome you managed to get two VIP Hot Ticket packages!! You bought it via Ticketmaster? Silly question I know.

I've seen her POM 7 times in LV all GA - front row - waited for hours in line, but never had trouble purchasing the tickets- so I'm telling myself to CTFD and let others have a chance. I'm trying to buy for friends though for the show in CT =\ 

yes got them on ticketmaster at 10:01am. I'm glad I managed to get some. I did the meet and greet in Vegas at POM was amazing.

Same thing happened to me for Mohegan Sun! I spent $40 on the Tour Club thing, was on at 9:58 yesterday and couldn't get anything for 45 minutes, and then only balcony seats. I was refreshing the page ALL DAY and there was nothing. Then today I was online at the same time, yet again, on two computers and my phone. Couldn't get ANY tickets, not even balcony. Lower level never once came up for me and they don't seem to be on the resold ones either. Something is definitely messed up. I'm really mad. I wanted to take my friend who has never seen her and I feel like I let her down :( 

Just now, agirlnamedlucky said:

Same thing happened to me for Mohegan Sun! I spent $40 on the Tour Club thing, was on at 9:58 yesterday and couldn't get anything for 45 minutes, and then only balcony seats. I was refreshing the page ALL DAY and there was nothing. Then today I was online at the same time, yet again, on two computers and my phone. Couldn't get ANY tickets, not even balcony. Lower level never once came up for me and they don't seem to be on the resold ones either. Something is definitely messed up. I'm really mad. I wanted to take my friend who has never seen her and I feel like I let her down :( 

I refreshed all day yesterday too. Only VIP packages showed for me at 10am no standard. They couldnt have possibly sold out of floor seats, lower level and balc in one minute.

5 minutes ago, agirlnamedlucky said:

Same exact page as you. Exactly.  Same situation - same execution.  No idea.  I guess it's luck? W T F 

2 minutes ago, PROUD2BEATRUEFAN said:

Aww you're so sweet - thank you!

I wasn't able to get them - same friggin no tickets but keep trying... status 

I'm clearing my browser's cache, cookies, etc soo I'm clueless at this point =\ 

UGH its like they just randomly keep showing up. Also she just added another Atlantic city show so hopefully shell add another mohegan!!

2 minutes ago, Lauren2740 said:

UGH its like they just randomly keep showing up. Also she just added another Atlantic city show so hopefully shell add another mohegan!!

Thanks for the info! I have the alerts set on my phone in case more tickets pop up. That happened to me for Bruno Mars - got an alert that more tickets were available because he had just added a second show and I was able to grab some! Crossing my fingers for all of us!! 

Archived