What if we had had Fredney today?

Marlean

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Iexpectyouto said:

So they' were actually together? Like in public? I thought it was all rumors....

anyway, he seems kinda gross

Yeah, they had *** but he was bad for her image so she denied that she did it. Fans used to say that he was a liar but he wasn't. It's just that it didn't seem like something Britney would do, but no one knew at that time how Britney's life was about to take a turn and how in character screwing Fred Durst was.  

On 11/27/2017 at 6:28 PM, Britneyisfire said:

Yeah, they had *** but he was bad for her image so she denied that she did it. Fans used to say that he was a liar but he wasn't. It's just that it didn't seem like something Britney would do, but no one knew at that time how Britney's life was about to take a turn and how in character screwing Fred Durst was.  

Yeah, most fans had the wrong image of Britney...well, the incorrect image. It wasn't till 2004 that fans discovered, okay...she's a little wild. There are so many videos and pictures (mainly pics) from 99-2003 of Brit partying and out with all sorts of ppl--back then I didn't think she was that type. I actually believed everything she used to say. I had internet but only liked looking at her professional photo shoots and videos. Didn't care for the candids/paparazzi stuff which is actually the real stuff!

Archived