Looking back....

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

I remember back then at least 7 people quoted me agreeing with me that they don't want B8 to be like Femme Fatale

At least we got a totally different album. :tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

#JustReminiscing, it feels totally weird to think about it now, almost beautiful. Like it was a really distant past. I don't remember the exact year, maybe it was 2012, maybe 2013?

I mean, when it is before BJ, it must be ancient history, right? :tiffcackle:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when everyone here used to slam the **** out of Femme Fatale saying what a bland and generic album it is, and how it seems so processed and soulless compared to Circus.

It's what Britney fans do best- hate something but then think it's the best thing ever years later... :mattafact:

Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, Damon said:

I remember when everyone here used to slam the **** out of Femme Fatale saying what a bland and generic album it is, and how it seems so processed and soulless compared to Circus.

It's what Britney fans do best- hate something but then think it's the best thing ever years later... :mattafact:

Because Britney Jean happened :tiffcackle:

Maybe after Britney Jean we realized that FF is gold compared to that?

Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, I am Max. said:

FF is a perfect pop album and you all will deal. It's way better than shitcus. 

I guess my main problem about FF is the vocals. Maybe if the vocals were better, I would appreciate the album way more.

But I am not complaining, since her vocals have improved since then. And I understand, her state was different.

Archived