Overprotected Dress

Overprotected?

Hello !, I’m new to this website! I was wondering if anyone had per say a “blueprint” or HD image or images of Britneys Overprotected Darkchild remix dress that she wore back in 2002, never to be seen again, not even in VEVO or HD :zoomzoom:

Something along the lines of this 

http://www.gottahaverockandroll.com/mobile/lotdetail.aspx?inventoryid=17431&seo=britney_spears__overprotected__video_worn_mini_ski

Can anybody help a girl out quench her thirst for appreciating that beautiful dress ? Thank you   :plzney:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh I love that outfit too! I found a tutorial on how to make the top a while ago however it didn't look the same and idk didn't save the link apparently.

I'm so glad to see close up pics of the skirt, I'd love to recreate it. I wonder where to get coral jean material from. 

To recreate it, I think you would have to buy a white jean skirt. Then you would have to dye it with fabric dye. There are many colors & manufacturers online. Rit is pretty popular. Then you would have to take a sharp tool & put slashes in the skirt. Then put the skirt in the washing machine. That will help the slashes look very frayed, so you have a distressed looking skirt. You also may want to cut out a few pieces of material, so it looks a bit uneven. Then sew on some buttons like Britneys' skirt has & it should look fantastic. Good Luck!

Archived