apple music users HELP

PieceofBritney

Can someone check if they still have in the zone or femme fatale, or "toy soldier" from Blackout? Suddenly MANY of Britney songs are "faded" and won't stream....

I don't understand what's happening? I tried it from 3 different devices and those "items are missing" 

I live in Istanbul, if anyone is from turkey, please check and let me know! I'm going crazy. 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

No I live in America but you asked if they were working.

Oh yeah, but if someone from turkey confirms it too, it means it's definitely my account's problem. Because I just realized half of Greatest hits are faded too...And EVERY song by other singers work. it's so weird. 

3 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Hopefully you find out what's going on. 

The weird thing is only Britney songs don't work! Only Britney's. Unless someone who knew me (because he knew Britney's important to me lol)  hacked into my computer(and all other devices) and is doing this, I can't find any other explanation. :triggered:

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

The weird thing is only Britney songs don't work! Only Britney's. Unless someone who knew(because he knew Britney's important to me lol) me hacked into my computer(and all other devices) and is doing this, I can't find any other explanation. :triggered:

They really don't want you to give Britney those streams :ricackle:

Archived