My ideal Glory era : to do list

IonutM

i know, i know, Glory era is gone and we can change nothing at this point... But, I want you to know how i would have handled this era if i was the manager or whatever.:mattafact:

1 st single : Just luv me(solo) - it's so simple and quite generic song and sounds so close to Selena song or bieber music .Idk if that's wrong, but i like both of them and they have success with this kind of songs. Plus the promo that she did(carpool, VMA, some interviews and Apple Festival-not a lot of promo but still better than i expected). The video would have been black n white, simplistic video with britney dancing and i repeat, simplistic beautiful video and maybe a hot man dancing alongside her. It has a straight to the point message and I imagine people finding themselves into the song(reject love idk)

2st single : DYWCO -it's close to what Britney is used to perform before. A catchy and up-beat song even tho the choreo should be a lot improved and not childish as it is right now. :gross: Video would be most likely SP video that we got with some tweaks. I imagine it as a duet with : 1) a hot woman like JLO,/Selena /Rihanna or 2) drake as a rapper and a love story in which Britney is telling Drake to "come over" . I think with some promo the song would have tanked. 

3rd single: Change your mind(feat Shakira) - i dont have an exact ideea of the video but a  spanish song featuring Shakira would open some doors for Britney in Latin America and also gain popularity. Something **** - "Can't remember to forget you"part 2.

4th single : Liar  (i know many of you will not agree with me but i really like this song and is relatable) - an urban video  close to Criminal video. 

or for 4th single : Better - both liar and better would be solo with no features. No long distances between music videos releases to keep the hype fresh. More promo, but that's obvious for it to work. :(

I hope that I won't get much hate and I also excuse if i did some grammar mistakes cuz I'm not a native speaker. Discuss :kiss:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Fudgeney said:

if make me flopped just luv me definitely would have flopped :mattafact:

like in my opinion make me didn't flop... like yes it deputed at 17 but during vmas it got back to no.2 blocked my closer. I think it did quite well for a song with little promo

:nonono:

I still believe Make Me was the best lead single option without a doubt. It stands out on the album, doesn't sound like anything on the radio, is catchy and took Britney's vocals to another level. Make Me is that kind of song that because it's so innovative it demands a proper music video to illustrate it and make it a hit, that's where they failed miserably.

40 minutes ago, Isla. said:

1st single - Make Me 

2nd single - JLM

3rd single - Better

4th single - LMD

5th single - Liar

That's how I would have done it anyway.

Changed it to how I would have it :) everyone has an opinion right? 

My ideal era follows: 

Completely different track-list, different album name (Invitation), different single choices and different cover 

Single 1 - Make Me, Single 2 - Just Luv Me, Single 3 - Love Me Down, Single 4 - Better
*Original Make Me video released
*NO POM performances as promo, acoustic performances of Just Luv Me and Just Like Me as well as performances for Make Me, DYWCO and Slumber Party 

1. Invitation
2. Mood Ring
3. Make Me
4. Just Luv Me
5. Man on The Moon
6. Clumsy
7. DYWCO
8. Slumber Party (NO Tinashe AT ALL) 
9. If I'm Dancing
10. Hard to Forget Ya
11, Love Me Down
12. Better
13. Change Your Mind
14. Liar
15. Just Like Me
Bonus Tracks ***
16. Coupure Electrique
17. Private Show
18. What You Need (album ends on ''that was fun!'' instead of 12th track)

That would not flop so much would it? :mattafact:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
3 hours ago, IonutM said:

i know, i know, Glory era is gone and we can change nothing at this point... But, I want you to know how i would have handled this era if i was the manager or whatever.:mattafact:

1 st single : Just luv me(solo) - it's so simple and quite generic song and sounds so close to Selena song or bieber music .Idk if that's wrong, but i like both of them and they have success with this kind of songs. Plus the promo that she did(carpool, VMA, some interviews and Apple Festival-not a lot of promo but still better than i expected). The video would have been black n white, simplistic video with britney dancing and i repeat, simplistic beautiful video and maybe a hot man dancing alongside her. It has a straight to the point message and I imagine people finding themselves into the song(reject love idk)

2st single : DYWCO -it's close to what Britney is used to perform before. A catchy and up-beat song even tho the choreo should be a lot improved and not childish as it is right now. :gross: Video would be most likely SP video that we got with some tweaks. I imagine it as a duet with : 1) a hot woman like JLO,/Selena /Rihanna or 2) drake as a rapper and a love story in which Britney is telling Drake to "come over" . I think with some promo the song would have tanked. 

3rd single: Change your mind(feat Shakira) - i dont have an exact ideea of the video but a  spanish song featuring Shakira would open some doors for Britney in Latin America and also gain popularity. Something **** - "Can't remember to forget you"part 2.

4th single : Liar  (i know many of you will not agree with me but i really like this song and is relatable) - an urban video  close to Criminal video. 

or for 4th single : Better - both liar and better would be solo with no features. No long distances between music videos releases to keep the hype fresh. More promo, but that's obvious for it to work. :(

I hope that I won't get much hate and I also excuse if i did some grammar mistakes cuz I'm not a native speaker. Discuss :kiss:

I agree regarding Just Luv Me, it would have done WAY better than Make Me, without a single doubt.

11 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

My ideal era follows: 

Completely different track-list, different album name (Invitation), different single choices and different cover 

Single 1 - Make Me, Single 2 - Just Luv Me, Single 3 - Love Me Down, Single 4 - Better
*Original Make Me video released
*NO POM performances as promo, acoustic performances of Just Luv Me and Just Like Me as well as performances for Make Me, DYWCO and Slumber Party 

1. Invitation
2. Mood Ring
3. Make Me
4. Just Luv Me
5. Man on The Moon
6. Clumsy
7. DYWCO
8. Slumber Party (NO Tinashe AT ALL) 
9. If I'm Dancing
10. Hard to Forget Ya
11, Love Me Down
12. Better
13. Change Your Mind
14. Liar
15. Just Like Me
Bonus Tracks ***
16. Coupure Electrique
17. Private Show
18. What You Need (album ends on ''that was fun!'' instead of 12th track)

That would not flop so much would it? :mattafact:

Would u really get rid of geazy? I loved that collab

Archived