Vegas Show GA Line?

samhenry2008

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you should be able to check your bag in at PH. just say youre there for the britney show and you wanna check it in.

however the line usually starts forming around 1pm. it is at the theater entrance to the far left wall in front of the glass walls. around 5pm security comes and makes everyone stand in a different area. 

3 hours ago, samhenry2008 said:

Hi all!

I'm going to POM in Vegas in August with GA tickets. How early does a line start forming? Is this line at the theatre entrance? Since I'm flying in/out for the show, does Axis have a bag check? Or can I check my bag at PH for the few hours?

Thanks!

3 hours ago, samhenry2008 said:

Hi all!

I'm going to POM in Vegas in August with GA tickets. How early does a line start forming? Is this line at the theatre entrance? Since I'm flying in/out for the show, does Axis have a bag check? Or can I check my bag at PH for the few hours?

Thanks!

How exciting, hope you don't melt in the Vegas heat. When i went to vegas, we started to line up at 3pm and we had really good spots 

esrxqp.jpg

353e3ro.jpg

19v254.jpg

13 hours ago, samhenry2008 said:

Thanks @3isacharm - How do I find the place to line up?? Is it inside Planet Hollywood at the main Axis theatre entrance? 

so when you arrive at the axis, you will be facing glass doors. to the right is a check in desk, to the left there is a store that meets the wall of the theater. line up against the wall in between that store and the glass doors. you might see people waiting already. if you dont know where to go, ask the check in desk. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
37 minutes ago, samhenry2008 said:

Thank you so much everyone!! 

@TylerTremallose is there a coat/bag check at the check in desk?

Damn you've been here since 2009 and have barely posted, doesn't it get boring?

Btw hope u have a great time at POM, enjoy the moment and scream for her lol.

4 hours ago, samhenry2008 said:

Thank you so much everyone!! 

@TylerTremallose is there a coat/bag check at the check in desk?

the hotel concierge or check in desk can hold coats, bags, or anything. Just say you dont want to carry it into her show because you want to dance and have fun and not worry about losing it! :D should be free!
I did that one year when I went to a cirque show. Wasnt even staying at that hotel but they held my bags of souvenirs for free cuz i told them i didnt want to hold it the whole time during the show! :D

Archived