Is Britney your trademark too?

ChrisBritSlo

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
15 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I was THAT kid in school. I loved her and everyone knew :yeahhh:

Still now, everyone knows. And people know not to be shady or joke about her because I've been known to throw chairs at the kunts :foh:

But yeah, in the car, people sharing DM articles to me on FB, people snap chatting me when she's on TV, etc :giggleney:

I remember when Hold It Against Me came out, I forced everyone in my class to listen to it, and I memorized the lyrics within hours since the song's release. I kept singing the song and raping their ears.

7 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

I died @ chairs part. That's how my life looked like in high school. Now I've matured and grew up as a fan. Now I'm like come at me *******, I've got some nerves for you:queenriri:

Yes sis you know :snapney:

1 minute ago, Invitation said:

I remember when Hold It Against Me came out, I forced everyone in my class to listen to it, and I memorized the lyrics within hours since the song's release. I kept singing the song and raping their ears.

It's our duty for queen and kuntry :brit:

Just now, Invitation said:

OMG I did the same:quirkney:

and everyone freaking loved the track. I did my fan duties tbh:staysalty:

40 minutes ago, britneysslumberparty said:

Yes, everyone knows I love Britney too. Whenever someone sees something Britney related, they always send it to me. Its cute but kinda gets annoying

same... like *****... you're 5 mins late, I already saw that story/report/photo/etc

Archived