RQ Is there a higher quality video than this one of original Make Me video?

messinkje1

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BraveGraphics said:

I don't think we have this in full HD yet

It will leak in full someday .. hopefully :moorangu:

However I do think someone has this in full HD becuase someone posted about it once, you can check the preview here

Aah I think that's the video I must have seen!

Why can't people just share this stuff with other fans -_-

Thanks for commenting!!

i will never get over it. its been almost a full year and the wound is still fresh. 

i didnt care for the uncut gimme more or perfume or what ever, i didnt care about her not performing but i want this video in full. i wouldnt even need an hd version as long as it would be the complete thing :meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown:

Guest $elfish
1 hour ago, Rickey3089 said:

:tiffsniffle:Man!! I don't care what the team says, this video would have slayed lives & I honestly think this era would have played out so different, the way she walks on set at the beginning is iconic!!! We would've been on video three by now & getting prepared for the video four:beyfedup:

I don't think the mv would have done that much it would have boosted make me's sales and maybe glory and we still would have gotten sp with an amazing mv but flopped 

5 hours ago, Sadira said:

i will never get over it. its been almost a full year and the wound is still fresh. 

i didnt care for the uncut gimme more or perfume or what ever, i didnt care about her not performing but i want this video in full. i wouldnt even need an hd version as long as it would be the complete thing :meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown:

Should we all go to church and say a prayer for the original Make Me video on the actual date?

May it rest in peace.

6 minutes ago, messinkje1 said:

Should we all go to church and say a prayer for the original Make Me video on the actual date?

May it rest in peace.

i will live my life as a nun because life just makes no sense anymore without the video :meltdown::meltdown::meltdown:

Archived