iTunes Updates: Slumber Party (#335) & Glory (#659)

Artsy Fartsy

2 minutes ago, OrWasThatYourShadow said:

Funny thing is, I just noticed I have a $6.41 credit on my account which means I can gift it 4 times. I don't know how to gift songs though I literally never use iTunes. :idkney:

Press the arrow beside the song, press gift, and then enter the email address :feelingmyself:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, OrWasThatYourShadow said:

Funny thing is, I just noticed I have a $6.41 credit on my account which means I can gift it 4 times. I don't know how to gift songs though I literally never use iTunes. :idkney:

click on the little drop down arrow next to the price. of it you just bought the song it's gonna say "purchased" but will still have the arrow. "gift this song" with be an option. 

It's only 9 ******* AM!!!!! Did u guys forget that the majority of this fan base are a bunch of losers that don't wabke up till noon. Leave it to the GP to save this song and not you broke *******. I bet some of y'all are on Grindr looking for a grandpa to gift u 2 dollars to buy the damn song. ANYWAYS, this song has HIT written all over it so you ******* need to calm your **** 

3 minutes ago, Clumsywhore said:

It's only 9 ******* AM!!!!! Did u guys forget that the majority of this fan base are a bunch of losers that don't wabke up till noon. Leave it to the GP to save this song and not you broke *******. I bet some of y'all are on Grindr looking for a grandpa to gift u 2 dollars to buy the damn song. ANYWAYS, this song has HIT written all over it so you ******* need to calm your **** 

:forkit:

1 minute ago, Clumsywhore said:

Not a loser who sleeps until noon, I've been awake streaming the vid for a few hours now. I also bought the song on iTunes even though I own a physical copy of the album.

People are just speculating and want the song to do well tbh. :tbh:

2 minutes ago, Clumsywhore said:

this made me lol

Archived