According to your age in what Britney era are you?

joe sp

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
4 minutes ago, Wetney said:

I'm 14 so MMC just got canceled and i'm heading back home to Kentwood

Omg :queenie: How did you become a fan ? :omg:

7 minutes ago, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Omg :queenie: How did you become a fan ? :omg:

5 minutes ago, patience-darling said:

yes please share! I'm just curious 

Pretty Girls was the first song I heard of hers:orangu::haha:(not even kidding it was in my recommended in Youtube so I watched) but I knew of the legendary "Britney Spears" and wanted to see what made her so popular and needles to say I got sucked in one video after another, performance on replay, started watching interviews and documentaries and just fell in love with her music and her personality, then earlier this year I found Exhale:ohi::umomg:

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
4 minutes ago, Wetney said:

Pretty Girls was the first song I heard of hers:orangu::haha:(not even kidding it was in my recommended in Youtube so I watched) but I knew of the legendary "Britney Spears" and wanted to see what made her so popular and needles to say I got sucked in one video after another, performance on replay, started watching interviews and documentaries and just fell in love with her music and her personality, then earlier this year I found Exhale:ohi::umomg:

Don't tell me you had never heard Toxic or Womanizer ? :orangu:

Just now, I Think I'm Ready Now said:

Don't tell me you had never heard Toxic or Womanizer ? :orangu:

:quirkney:nope:orangu:

but I faintly remember hearing circus as little kid only remembered the track of the chorus but didn't know the song/lyrics until I re-watched it at remembered it was my jam back in the day:myjam:

8 minutes ago, Wetney said:

this is so pleasing to my eyes :tiffsniffle:

Archived