Could primeney dance like this?

chaotic93

3 hours ago, tsss said:

don't forget Britney is a singer, not a dancer that is dancing all the time for a living 
and it's not her style at all...but I think she could do it with more practice..Boys in OHT is very intense perfomance, even for Primeney standarts imo but she slayed it 

She dances for a living tbh...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally disagree with you.

Some Primeney choreos were hard. Slave was a non-stop dancing and some parts are really complex. Me Against The Music original choreo is very complicated as well.

Primeney could totally do that choreo, but I don't think it's her style at all. It's like too feminine. Primeney choreographies are **** but not that feminine (usually).

Also, she's a singer. We know she lip-syncs, but she's supposed to be singing and dancing so obviously she can't be dancing all the time. Plus, dancing like that for a whole concert would kill her tbh. That girl is like dancing for less than 2 minutes. Incomparable :verycool:

20 hours ago, chaotic93 said:

I posted this some time ago. Watch at 2:50, I don't think that primeney ever danced as good as this

Tinashe danced impressively well in that vid but Britney actually did something almost as energetic in her prime. It was Boys in the DWAD tour. It would have topped Tinashe if it was just a bit longer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNjCKwcQu8k&t=7m40s

You might want to watch the whole video, it's full of amazing dance moments for her.

20 hours ago, chaotic93 said:

That doesn't look half as hard as the one I posted... She has energy but the choreo itself...

I don't think so... 

Are you joking? That's seriously intense choreo, and she doesn't stop.

It's also far better than the **** choreo you posted - Brian's personal choreography is mostly hard for the sake of being hard.. there's little rhythm or cohesion to the actual song.

tthe OP act like a hater... :idkney:btw, Britney is a good dancer, Britney in her prime has a completed control of her body, i mean...but it depends of her style, Britney's style is more femenine, not masculine type, you can see tinashe is not femenine as Britney was in her prime, and that girl on Brian's video, she is good but in her style ... i dont know why pretend to shade Britney :verycool:.

Archived