How do you picture yourself the Slumber Party MV?

dirtmonkey

TBH I see it as a "one shot" video. It should have the same coloring the Into You video had, that slightly purple theme. It would beguin with britney getting ready in the bathroom, making sure she looks **** and she walks into the bedroom and there is a guy waiting for her on the bed. She walks over to him and starts teasing him and putting on a show for him, like dancing and all those stuff. She then gets on top of him and they continue doing their thing (but no ***), when the song is finishes she pulls the blanket over them and the video ends. So it suggests sluttney but it does not come out and say it.

getting ready:

440px-Britney_Spears_Perfume_video.jpg

walking in to see her man:

tumblr_mja474Zrwq1rl8rnpo2_500.gif

putting on a show for him:

tumblr_ms9q9zlE6H1sw0z8no1_500.gif

tumblr_m16l61UBs71qfu2deo1_500.gif

she finally gets on top of him like this:(without the face but u get the idea)

giphy.gif

They mess around a bit:

tumblr_oc9lejdMm01qa1x28o4_r2_250.gif

471.jpg

Finally it ends with them kissing and pulling the covers over them or just with the kiss:

495.jpg

That would be hot tbh. If you dont like it you can

tumblr_na9bzwE0Hd1seznd4o2_r1_250.gif

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Kamikazee said:

It's basically a sequel of Make Me:

They all head home and talk about all the guys they saw and continue to cackle. They watch Make Me music video on tv in pj's. Asian girl gets a lot of dialogue and interrupts chorus every time.

i THOUGHT she was native american....

She could go left lane and do something completely unrelated with the song ! That could be cool if done the right way

9 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

Something more dark and **** like the Sweet Dreams video from the Circus tour or My Prerogative. I want her makeup like it was for the V magazine with the darker eyebrows and **** eye makeup. I don't picture anything "cute" or campy that wouldn't fit the song in my opinion.

Yes yes yes

I don't really have a story line, but I imagine the basic "beauty-singing-shots" something like this:

Pink / purple background (like "Hotline Bling"), loads of white feathers on the floor and falling from the ceiling and Britney in some **** outfit singing, playing with the feathers and strutting her stuff on the floor :orly:

Archived