Billboard: Britney has sold 100m albums

Perfect Britney

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lirebelde said:

Because britney needs at 60%  of her overall sales certified and she's only 30%, i'm editor in wikipedia and i have permission to edit protected pages britney its placed there by her albums alone because her label hasn't certified the majorities of her singles and other stuff one thing is to give approximate numbers and another thing is be certified by a reliable organism,  britney needs that someone like the RIAA and others local organism worlwide for example certify her singles.

So why don't RCA certified her singles number like any other artists on the planet?

12 hours ago, coo said:

if she's sold 100 mil from albums alone, why is on the best-selling wiki list she only sold 100m total records? isnt it supposed to be singles + album? :rude2me:

"wikipedia"

Sis... :bbgumstare:

OT: She's at 84M albums WW. Sorry, but 100M is just the pretty number publications like to throw around. Remember Billboard is a US-focus chart they don't know anything about WW sales.

7 hours ago, lirebelde said:

Because britney needs at 60%  of her overall sales certified and she's only 30%, i'm editor in wikipedia and i have permission to edit protected pages britney its placed there by her albums alone because her label hasn't certified the majorities of her singles and other stuff one thing is to give approximate numbers and another thing is be certified by a reliable organism,  britney needs that someone like the RIAA and others local organism worlwide for example certify her singles.

But she's only been with RCA since Britney Jean. I really doubt Jive didn't certify her album sales, which put her at much higher than 100M records when you include Womanizer, BOMT and a few other singles. I'm confused.

11 hours ago, ashleyBritboy said:

Can someone edit and fix please! :rude2me:

i did, numerous times. pressed c*nts will edit over and over again.

25 minutes ago, button said:

"wikipedia"

Sis... :bbgumstare:

OT: She's at 84M albums WW. Sorry, but 100M is just the pretty number publications like to throw around. Remember Billboard is a US-focus chart they don't know anything about WW sales.

wrong, she's at 100 million+ if you count catalog sales (through bertelsmann music group).

15 minutes ago, button said:

But she's only been with RCA since Britney Jean. I really doubt Jive didn't certify her album sales, which put her at much higher than 100M records when you include Womanizer, BOMT and a few other singles. I'm confused.

I dont know but Britney's certifications are nonexistent in the SINGLES table by the riaa you can search for yourself on the page, other artists like taylor, katy, rihanna etc that have their singles certificated but sales their  albums are not comparable with britney are  above in wikipedia because they have their overall records certified,  the only explanation that i have is because britney was sold from the beginning as  album seller artist so her label always gave numbers of her albums and about the single sales they didn't give attention with an exception of some that you mention.

1 minute ago, justkeepdoingit said:

i did, numerous times. pressed c*nts will edit over and over again.

wrong, she's at 100 million+ if you count catalog sales (through bertelsmann music group).

Ehhh the 84M figure includes those BMG sales. Besides even if they weren't, she has 1.6M from BOMT, 1.2M from Oops and 588k from Britney which isn't enough to cross 100M.

I don't care about the 100M mark, 84M is huge anyways. No one will come close to her sales.

3 minutes ago, button said:

Ehhh the 84M figure includes those BMG sales. Besides even if they weren't, she has 1.6M from BOMT, 1.2M from Oops and 588k from Britney which isn't enough to cross 100M.

I don't care about the 100M mark, 84M is huge anyways. No one will come close to her sales.

her record label confirmed 100 million in 2012. pretty sure they know more than you do. :sofedup:

6 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

I dont know but Britney's certifications are nonexistent in the SINGLES table by the riaa you can search for yourself on the page, other artists like taylor, katy, rihanna etc that have their singles certificated but sales their  albums are not comparable with britney are  above in wikipedia because they have their overall records certified,  the only explanation that i have is because britney was sold from the beginning as  album seller artist so her label always gave numbers of her albums and about the single sales they didn't give attention with an exception of some that you mention.

Huh RIAA uses numbers reported by the label? I think they only use shipment info from them not actual sales. Besides RIAA is for the US. Why can you not edit her WW sales because her sales aren't certified by a US organization?

Just now, button said:

Huh RIAA uses numbers reported by the label? Besides RIAA is for the US. Why can you not edit her WW sales because her sales aren't certified by a US organization?

Yes, certified sales on USA are by RIAA sales must be reporting by labels and global certifications need a certification by the IFPI or the labels make a public report of the artist global sales that could be through their website or  her label  grant her a certification plate like recently their label did with rihanna and beyonce, what a make me think that is her team who need to push to certify her stuff,  believe me i  tried to edit  britney often on the biggest selling artist table but always is reverted  i even have a notice that can be banned for vandalism.

4 minutes ago, lirebelde said:

Yes, certified sales on USA are by RIAA sales must be reporting by labels and global certifications need a certification by the IFPI or the labels make a public report of the artist global sales that could be through their website or  her label  grant her a certification plate like recently their label did with rihanna and beyonce, what a make me think that is her team who need to push to certify her stuff,  believe me i  tried to edit  britney often on the biggest selling artist table but always is reverted  i even have a notice that can be banned for vandalism.

I guess... But how did these people get sales figures for all her singles in countries like Hungary, Uruguay or Switzerland if most of her singles aren't certified? :thinkney:

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/communaute/index.php?/topic/54186-les-chiffres-de-ventes-de-britney-spears-vol-10/

12 minutes ago, button said:

I guess... But how did these people get sales figures for all her singles in countries like Hungary, Uruguay or Switzerland if most of her singles aren't certified? :thinkney:

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/communaute/index.php?/topic/54186-les-chiffres-de-ventes-de-britney-spears-vol-10/

Here in exhale and BreatheHeavy also had a thread about her singles sales estimated that is  over 100m because there have been media reports even think the label answered an email to an army b-, but media reports isn't equally to certifications,  the reality  most of her singles  aren't certified, if britney get certify at least 30 million more of her sales she could enter in the 200m standard because with 130 million certified copies she would have the  50% of her sales certified  and would be eligible to the 200m standard million on the table wikipedia .

8 hours ago, lirebelde said:

im a reliable organism :saycheese:

Archived