Britney should start taking dance lessons

derick

5 hours ago, Slayde said:

She'll get there, she has it in her. But I have to say  gross ew yuck i am disgusted disgusting at your reference/insinuation or use of example being Whitney Houston. They are in different spheres of the music industry and Britney didn't go through the same things Whitney went through so I find that inappropriate tbh :NYnod: And also it's not like Britney took as long a break as Whitney took between albums and in all honesty Whitney had a much bigger success than Britney did earlier on so there was more riding on her having 'The Voice' and maintaining it than Britney maintaining her dancing ability which she still has the potential to recover. But might I add that in my belief it is actually a harder feat for Britney to return to her dancing ability she had in her prime than say for Whitney to reignite her voice like she was trying, may she rest in peace. And Whitney was getting her voice back, Clive and everyone was saying it. It's just tragic what ended up happening. But yes I truly believe Britney set the bar very high for herself with dancing and the fact she worked incredibly hard to get to that level.

Anyway all I want is for Britney to be happy and to have the very best of the best people surrounding her, nurturing her and supporting her career. That includes choreographers and Britney hasn't really had the best choreographers since her prime IMO. :crying1:

You're reading way to far into the comparison :sofedup: I used Whitney cuz she like Britney was the biggest female star of HER generation in her prime. She was clearly on a different level she's a queen in music in the vein of Madonna :verycool:I don't even put Mariah and Celine on the same level as her b/c they're product of Whitney's success and image in the vein Christina, Mandy, Jessica was a product of Britney's success and image...and actually whitney's story matches Britney's more than any other celeb. Two beautiful and talented America sweethearts abused by fame, love, and both struggled with **** problems in Britney's case(alleged **** use)..Anywho their trials and tribulations both altered the talent that made them music royalty...Whitney will always be "THE VOICE" however she knew she wasn't living up to her name so she wanted to sing like her prime for herself b/c she loved her voice...Britney loved dancing, but I don't think she loves it anymore b/c she doesn't put the effort to do her best everytime,..at least I can say Whitney did her best with the voice she had even tho she had many off performances she never lipped b/c it was a disrespect to her legacy as the grand vocalist...Britney knows ppl want her to dance and still half *****...Ik Brian told Britney she was stiff and out of sync she told him" I'm a mom now moms can't dance" :sofedup:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, derick said:

A doctor took his life but yes he was a true professional and had went through hell as did Whitney but they cared about their name, legacy, and reputation...Britney doesn't seem to give a ****:quirkney:

Well, yes the doctor took his life but it all happened due to his preparation for the The This Is It concert. He trained so hard that he barely had time to sleep and had trouble to sleep and also staying awake when he needed too.

Anyways, I do wish Britney the best.

40 minutes ago, Jay83 said:

Well, yes the doctor took his life but it all happened due to his preparation for the The This Is It concert. He trained so hard that he barely had time to sleep and had trouble to sleep and also staying awake when he needed too.

Anyways, I do wish Britney the best.

Me too :rihclap:

Archived