My dad really likes Glory

SexyJeans

4 hours ago, J. Tribbiani said:

Flawless Dad :)

My family (parents and siblings) like Britney too... actually they don't have another option :wannadie:

Omfg I was listening to ***Flawless (Remix) by Beyonce and Nicki and at the same time Bey said "flawless" I've read "flawless" in your post. Are you a magician? :OMGney: 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dad likes a lot of Britney songs and he liked a few songs from Glory, at least the few I played. He loves Make Me and liked a few others but doesn't like Private Show. He's in his 70s but enjoys pop music. Britney, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift are his fave pop singers. He also listens to opera choirs, some classical, German marching bands, Bee Gees, Carpenters, ABBA, James Last, the Mamas and Papas, Eurovision and I'm not sure what else.

My mum doesn't mind Britney either but there are some songs she doesn't like and she's never listened to the albums or unreleased, only singles. Her music tastes are varied but the stuff she likes is so DULL IMO! She loves 'popera'/classical crossover types like Katherine Jenkins, Susan Boyle, Tom Jones (who has some decent songs tbh - I love *** Bomb and It's Not Unusual), Rod Stewart, oldies Irish favourites (Daniel O'Donnell-type stuff and The Showbands), Scottish traditional music, Nana Mouskouri, Shirley Bassey, ABBA, a lot of Irish bands (Dubliners, Clancy Brothers, Wolfe Tones and that sort of thing), James Last, Andre Rieu, Andrea Bocelli, some Queen, Eurovision 'classics' and that sort of stuff. She does like some Lady Gaga stuff though so I guess she's not totally anti-pop.

On 09/10/2016 at 10:59 AM, ChrisTheLoner said:

Dad goals right there sis :CPKney:

Idk why some people are still iffy over the breakdown though especially when it's been almost 10 years :sizeup:

I'm probably the only person in my household who listens to Britney :wendycry:

Honestly. There is nothing more frustrating then when ppl call Brit a druggie or insult her breakdown. She went through a horrible time and she should be celebrated and respected for that seeing as how she was so strong and turned her life around. 

All these ppl who insult that time in her life... I'd love to see their squeaky clean records of life tbh:letitburn:

My dad had the audacity to say that Jamie Lynn was better than Britney. Good thing I don't listen to him or care what he thinks. My mom and brother think she's on *****. On occasion I have caught my mom singing Britney when I play her in the car. My aunt and mom were going to surprise me with POM tickets for my bday in 2014, but my aunt has to have surgery. My sisters and I are the only ones who like Britney. I turned my sister Brynn into an even more hardcore stan. She's always loved Britney. 

On 10/9/2016 at 6:59 AM, Michaelgiftos said:

In my family I listen to it around the house and my mom likes some songs, my dad calls her a druggy, and my sister says she can't sing without autotune so your family likes it more than mine sis:donewithit:

Your sister is really dumb to think auto tune can make someone who can't sing magically sound great. Auto tune is to tweak vocals

Archived