Is anyone watching ITV?

LisaJane

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Looukas said:

I know... I must have been before the **** talk after all :idkney:

Maybe they started talking about them again after her interview, I don't know I stopped watching. But they were definitely talking about ****** before the interview I promise. Maybe they talk about ***** A LOT of that show.

17 minutes ago, falka said:

no, it was after

and after planking :embarrassney:

I don't understand... Planking? I got a dog, cooking and this judge dude :orangu:

14 minutes ago, LisaJane said:

Maybe they started talking about them again after her interview, I don't know I stopped watching. But they were definitely talking about ****** before the interview I promise. Maybe they talk about ***** A LOT of that show.

You're probably right...

Well at least I captured this:

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, Looukas said:

I don't understand... Planking? I got a dog, cooking and this judge dude :orangu:

You're probably right...

giphy.gif

Fitness planking...ab-plank2.jpgwas after ***** segment, lol, before dog, but only dog and his master.

Next They were talking about Brit Brit, how amazing it was for Rylan to met her...

Dancing Rylan was just before or ofter  Britney interveiw? Im confused right now.

:quirkney:

I love Rylan, omg, he has some balls.

:rihclap:

36 minutes ago, Looukas said:

You're probably right...

giphy.gif

OMG I've never really seen him on TV before cause I don't watch this type of show but I think he's kinda adorable tbh

3 hours ago, falka said:

I love Rylan, omg, he has some balls.

:rihclap:

3 hours ago, LisaJane said:

OMG I've never really seen him on TV before cause I don't watch this type of show but I think he's kinda adorable tbh

Yeah I enjoyed watching him even tho I ended up never seeing Brit :gloria:

3 hours ago, itsjosiebitch said:

I just saw it here. I had to make an account and put a fake postcode but you should be able to watch it easily

http://www.itv.com/hub/this-morning/1a1960a5392

:kisses2all:

It still requires your location to be UK but I'm working on it :orangu:

Archived