New Britney Blind?

Guest Nick Jonas

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Britney is not A list lol lbr :donewithit: It's Sia :donewithit:

It says permanent A list "singer"

The 'permanent' is implying the artist will be forever an A lister and can't be demoted despite her flukes, so it can apply to her. Notice how singer is between quotas which is obviously a lip sync shade. I think it's Britney.

I don't believe it though.

Guest Nick Jonas
5 minutes ago, button said:

It says permanent A list "singer"

The 'permanent' is implying the artist will be forever an A lister and can't be demoted despite her flukes, so it can apply to her. Notice how singer is between quotas which is obviously a lip sync shade. I think it's Britney.

I don't believe it though.

And don't forget the 'crazy' bit as in her song. :sickofu:

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Whoever wrote that doesn't know how medication works.

A couple days without meds won't make you go crazy, lol. You have to be off them for a long time for the effects to wear off.

Depends on the Meds.    Do you know what she's on?

Guest Nick Jonas
48 minutes ago, Dragon's Daughter said:

Why would u assume its britney :usher:

I didn't assume anything. I just copied and pasted it from another site and they all immediately assumed it was Britney. 

If you told someone of the GP, "Britney Spears spent all day teaching children how to dance" they would say, "What did she teach them? how to be a ********?" 

If you told them, "She didn't take her meds and trashed a hotel room" they would say, "Why do people still pay attention to her, she is such a crazy *****"

They'll believe anything negative. I know because when I talk about Britney at school they question the good stuff but they love to bring up anything bad she's ever done

Archived