Since when did you started stanning for Brit?

Stifler's Mom

Since when did you started stanning for Brit?  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since 2000. It's been quite a ride.

Why are some people so shocked that she gained fans from stuff like Femme Fatale, Ooh La La, Britney Jean, etc.? Even if she wasn't at her best in certain ways, every time she releases something new, thousands of people start digging into her back catalogue that didn't know about it. When some 14-year-old in 2011 heard I Wanna Go and loved it, then maybe he went and checked out Toxic and Gimme More and Slave and so forth. I became a big Madonna fan during the MDNA era...not because MDNA is so great but because it made me want to check out her past stuff.

I was a fan since day one but I bacame a true stan during Primeney.Toxic made me a stan.The song,the video,her angelic beauty,her vocals everything was perfection.ITZ is my fave album in the whole universe.I've been listening to it for years without skipping a song.Also Primeney's performances made me crazy.Passion,fierceness,sharp movements,sexyness,she left me breathless.The legendary Mrs Britney Spears.:otears:

wasn't even born in 1998 :jackk: #stilla90skid tho 

i started stanning when i first heard of her which is in 2008 around circus and i used to play womanizer in class and dance to it :jackk: i was like 8 i can't 

1 hour ago, Rachel Green said:

Late 2008 when Womanizer mv came out

yasss

Archived