Dear Britney

ItsOnlyMusic

16 minutes ago, tarotx said:

We aren't Jordan so we don't necessarily give a crap about this forum. As for the fanbase, you can do more with a small group of positive fans and limited/no negative people than you can with a lot of infighting. 

I'm sorry but You do realize she's in the music business?? Business, meaning they're looking for profit.  All of this promotion her label is expecting a return in profits and not just from her fanbase, they're trying really hard to raise general awareness about Britney again

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Curious_1110 said:

I'm sorry but You do realize she's in the music business?? Business, meaning they're looking for profit.  All of this promotion her label is expecting a return in profits and not just from her fanbase, they're trying really hard to raise general awareness about Britney again

Right because negative breeds support? It doesn't. In fact, it discourages it. 

Just now, tarotx said:

Maybe not #1 but we can sure as heck spread the good things about Britney, not have to deal with people trying to discourage requesting, voting, gifting and creating a positive atmosphere within the fandom. And we won't be clogging up each other's auras. All the negativity is like a virus slowly destroying all joy. And when we don't have to worry about attacks against us and Britny we can support and encourage her to shine. 

Honey, we are many and we still can not spread the good. Do you think that less people will make her good things? Look at how Glory is performing atm and then talk about not wanting fans on here.

2 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

THIS

Just now, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Honey, we are many and we still can not spread the good. Do you think that less people will make her good things? Look at how Glory is performing atm and then talk about not wanting fans on here.

Right because this fanbase spreads the good? LOL Most of the negative attention Britny gets start here. 

8 minutes ago, tarotx said:

Right because this fanbase spreads the good? LOL Most of the negative attention Britny gets start here. 

Let's just not. Exhale is not that powerful.

And I don't know about others but I only complain on here. On social media I defend her. I dislike negativity and stuff. I never bash her in "public", if you get what I mean. 

But I am not stupid and I don't know how much longer this will work. 

Just now, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Let's just not. Exhale is not that powerful.

And I don't know about others but I only complain on here. On social media I defend her. I dislike negativity and stuff. I never bash her in "public", if you get what I mean. 

But I am not stupid and I don't know how much longer this will work. 

I guess you don't pay attention to the press spewing the things Jordan main pages that he gets from the fans. It doesn't matter if you don't bash her outside here. The fandom is where the negativity swarms and eats enjoyment And when there is no enjoyment, there is no fandom to support. Everything is nitpicked to high heavens. 

31 minutes ago, tarotx said:

Right because negative breeds support? It doesn't. In fact, it discourages it. 

That's not true, and from what I see people here aren't being negative, they're being critical. 

I know you guys hate her but look at Beyonce, after Sasha Fierce A LOT of people criticized her for her pop sound. What did she do? Came out with 4, an R&B album. 

Pink was roasted for the album with God is A DJ song, she took the criticism, applied it and came back with the next album and continued her career trajectory.

What it seriously sounds like is that you guys have given up on Britney and you don't believe she can do any better. So you guys flip it and attack people who are asking for more from her. If you guys honestly still believed she still has it, the back and forth between fans wouldn't be so nasty

26 minutes ago, tarotx said:

I think you may need to interact with more people. The general conversation around Britney is either nonexistent or negative. Fans didn't do that, a combination of Britney herself and the media did that. 

I've seen more positivity about Britney since joining here than I ever have. In fact my opinion of Britney has changed since joining here. Although this site seems overflowing with casual racists but whatever 

8 minutes ago, tarotx said:

I guess you don't pay attention to the press spewing the things Jordan main pages that he gets from the fans. It doesn't matter if you don't bash her outside here. The fandom is where the negativity swarms and eats enjoyment And when there is no enjoyment, there is no fandom to support. Everything is nitpicked to high heavens. 

No. People are being negative because Britney gives them reasons. As for example not singing live, not dancing like it's actually dancing, not even lipping the right way. She does not respect the audience and people feel that and react. If these things were not an issue, then shw ould not recive the negativity, no matter what fans would say on Exhale. You don't see the media talking or complaining about her nosejob, for example, and that is a problem often discussed and talked about on here. But the gp doesn't give a single damn about it. 

8 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

That's not true, and from what I see people here aren't being negative, they're being critical. 

I know you guys hate her but look at Beyonce, after Sasha Fierce A LOT of people criticized her for her pop sound. What did she do? Came out with 4, an R&B album. 

Pink was roasted for the album with God is A DJ song, she took the criticism, applied it and came back with the next album and continued her career trajectory.

What iand seriously sounds like is that you guys haven't given up on Britney and you don't believe she can do any better. So you guys flip it and attack people who are asking for more from her. If you guys honestly still believed she still has it, the back and forth between fans wouldn't be so nasty

So on point. So on point.

But the britards on here just won't get that. Critique is essential when needed. You do her more damage by praising her for knee tapping or that half assed dancing. When things are not alright fans should point that out. I do not bash her. I just say what needs to be said. Beisides, I bet that if, in real life, one of your friends does something wrong you will read him or "drag" him to some point but y'all freak out when somebody says the smalles bad thing about Britney which, after all, is just a celebrity. There's no need to get so defensive. 

24 minutes ago, tarotx said:

If you don't think this fanbase here is negative, lol...

"She's still lipsynching after 20 years, she needs to give it up"

"That stiff dancing is tragic, omg wtf is she doing"

"If she can't dance and won't sing she should retire, it's ridiculous at this point"

Those are comments I heard about her watching the VMAs. That is negative. I haven't seen that type of attitude up here.

1 hour ago, Curious_1110 said:

"She's still lipsynching after 20 years, she needs to give it up"

"That stiff dancing is tragic, omg wtf is she doing"

"If she can't dance and won't sing she should retire, it's ridiculous at this point"

Those are comments I heard about her watching the VMAs. That is negative. I haven't seen that type of attitude up here.

You're joking right? I've seen many comments like that on here about her recent performances lol. 

21 minutes ago, ToxicVibes said:

You're joking right? I've seen many comments like that on here about her recent performances lol. 

Granted I'm not up here reading everything. But from what I have seen it hasn't been negative to the extent of saying she should give up.

As I've said before I'm not a big fan, I just find this place highly entertaining. But I think there's a lot of frustration on both sides within this fanbase and people are just attacking one another without actually hearing each other out. Everybody is looking for someone to blame so there's this nasty vibe that you all have towards each other

Archived