Dear Britney

ItsOnlyMusic

I am so proud of how far you have come. There was a point back in 2007 when I thought I would never see you again...but now you look fantastic, are regaining your confidence on stage and seem genuinely happy. It melts my heart to see you like this.

Please ignore all the negative comments and constant criticism from your 'fans', you will never please them and it doesn't matter how hard you try, they will find something to rip apart because it's in their nature. Don't let their negativity ruin your progress.

Be strong. Be happy. Be Britney 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Oh another thread like this. :rihcackle:

I'm sorry but with these 'moves' we have every right to give some negative comments:

l3vRfznqlIQqg6FAk.gif

I'm not bashing her, I'm just pointing out things I don't like, just as much as I point things out that I do like, like Glory the album. It's a forum to discuss things and not everything has to be positive all the time.

It Britney's choice, don't like it? The leave or join a Beyoncé or Gaga forum.

7 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

I'm sorry but with these 'moves' we have every right to give some negative comments:

I'm not bashing her, I'm just pointing out things I don't like, just as much as I point things out that I do like, like Glory the album. It's a forum to discuss things and not everything has to be positive all the time.

I agree, let's discuss something negative for a change. David Archuleta for example. :NYsassy:

Girl, I love her to death and appreciate all the efforts she has done, but we have the right to criticize her. Some fans can be harsh, but I've always gave her constructive criticism because I care about her and I know she is capable of pulling it off. I just know she can do a little better and make some improvements, she just needs a little guidance and unfortunately, she doesn't have the right people artistically speaking.

Guest Lord Bills
39 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

l3vRfznqlIQqg6FAk.gif

preach gurl

l3vRfznqlIQqg6FAk.gif

britards gonna hate this tea

removed

Just now, joey4228 said:

What a bunch of bullshit. Just because I don't like everything she does I have to move to another forum?:sofedup:

How old are you?

Honestly? How old are you? Grow up instead of bashing her for everything she does. That is what's childish, don't you get it? She doesn't have to give you performances, or albums, she chooses to, at this point in her career, she could retire, it's not like she's at the beginning of her career, she doesn't have to do anything. Especially years of being bashed by GP and her fans.

1 minute ago, AutumnsGlory said:

Honestly? How old are you? Grow up instead of bashing her for everything she does. That is what's childish, don't you get it? She doesn't have to give you performances, or albums, she chooses to, at this point in her career, she could retire, it's not like she's at the beginning of her career, she doesn't have to do anything. Especially years of being bashed by GP and her fans.

Okay so with that logic, we had to accept the garbage that is Beyonka Jermaine and not say anything? That's so ******* dumb, if fans weren't vocal about certain things, we wouldn't have Glory :rude2me:

6 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

Girl, I love her to death and appreciate all the efforts she has done, but we have the right to criticize her. Some fans can be harsh, but I've always gave her constructive criticism because I care about her and I know she is capable of pulling it off. I just know she can do a little better and make some improvements, she just needs a little guidance and unfortunately, she doesn't have the right people artistically speaking.

I'm all for constructive criticism so I'm not aiming my post at you. I'm talking about the idiots who criticise her looks and every single aspect of her personality. I actually read a comment on here today that said 'her face looks horrible in that picture' Bloody disgusting 

18 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

l3vRfznqlIQqg6FAk.gif

Exactly. As Iggy once said we "don't have to suck the woman's ******* 24/7" if she's not performing up to par we're allowed to comment, like you said, it's a forum

9 minutes ago, AutumnsGlory said:

She makes money off US!!! We have a right to say what we want as fans

Just now, ItsOnlyMusic said:

I'm all for constructive criticism so I'm not aiming my post at you. I'm talking about the idiots who criticise her looks and every single aspect of her personality. I actually read a comment on here today that said 'her face looks horrible in that picture' Bloody disgusting 

Yeah, some exhalers can be really hateful and overly negative 

2 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

She's probably like 11 or something. 'Praise everything she does or move to a Gaga forum, you Brintey bullies':NYdisgust:

Right? Like we're giving constructive criticism, I guess she never saw what other exhalers said before tbh :rude2me:

13 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

She makes money off US!!! We have a right to say what we want as fans

Well, as Justin Bieber said once, you paid for her album, you got an album and it's a great album, complain when you actually pay to see her live and you get this, but for promo performances? you're not paying **** for that. 

17 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

If only people spoke their minds this way, we wouldn't have any problems :donewithit:

Why are some of u getting your panties in a bunch? There's negative threads every hour of the day, why come after someone who's just trying to praise Britney for how far she's come? I wasn't happy with how her team handled the promotion of glory or her choice of set lists for the festivals and ive expressed that, but There's a differnce between bashing someone and giving constructive criticism, I would never say the things some of u say about Britney to her or anyone else because they're disgusting. a lot of you need to learn to be decent human beings.

Archived