tinashe dances slave 4 u

toxiceverytime

44 minutes ago, A.D. said:

You should also listen to Tinashe's mixtapes. Her song Vulnerable w/Travis Scott is so urban and lusty :lustney:

Beyoncé really is too modern to ever create anything timeless, her songs rely way too much on quick one-liners rather than actual quality :cricket:

Sis I love Vulnerable, it is literally one of my favourite songs... :omgreallyney: 

It belongs on Blackout or Britney's next urban album :TOMH: I love Tinashe's "iiiiiyiiiyiii" sounds in her chorus' so slutty and sensual :werk:

I don't even like Beyonce because of that fact, she is literally saying "of course people will love me if I do this". It invalidates her artistry... 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I'm not a huge fan of Tinashe's Ride of Your Life or Super Love...the content she's put out this year has been underwhelming to me :yeahsure:

Beyoncé also needs to come up with something new other than visual albums because there's more copy + paste in them than in Jordan's articles :trash:

Yeah I listened to Ride of Your Life and Super Love like once maybe, the video for Super Love is super **** and cool though, I loved what she did there not gonna lie the song is just meh :sofedup:

I need another Tinashe slow breathy jam in my life, it's what she does best I hope she realizes and there are a lot of people that love that sound including me :yesplease:

This remix is my favourite thing from the Beyonce era, I wish Bey went a bit techno, it would be cool :tiffdrink:

22 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Beyoncé already copied Janet and Madonna by having her own janet/Erotica era with the self-titled and then copied Madonna/Janet again by going political on her music except both Janet and Madge actually gave a **** about the topics incorporated in their music :verycool:

Tinashé better give up on going mainstream, she's a critical darling and has a huge fanbase in cult music...that's your lane sis, stay awesome not basic :embarrassney:

Yeah true lmao :quirkney: 

She actually is way worse than Janet and Madonna though, I don't get her appeal to the younger generation or general population like everyone loves her and I just don't get it... :nothavingit:

I really hope Tinashe does what Carly Rae did and release her urban version of Emotion cause she can do it, she has that innate artistry and it will make her more loved by her fan base :giggleney:

10 hours ago, A.D. said:

I just heard Tinashe's latest promotional single Company and wasn't feeling it in the slightest :rude2me:

She really does need to go back to her roots because I'm not feeling this popish sound she's making, I don't want her to have her own 1989 :shameless:

Beyoncé is loved by the gp but it's only because it's cool to like her...none of her songs are iconic...there's this hilarious video of elderly people reacting to Coca Cola and they were cringing so hard throughout most of it with the exception of Sandcastles and Freedom :gloria:

Ooh I have not heard that yet, I will have to check it out or maybe not lol :ehidk:

Tinashe is so not pop I hope she doesn't, I heard she had a song with Max Martin even but something happened. He must be so controlling behind the scenes :ehum:

Yes that is spot on Beyonce everyone loves to say how great she is and that is a cool thing to say, I just cringe like get it together brainwashed much :nonono:

I do play Sandcastles at work cause all of the old customers like it hahahaha :mcry: (In my mind I want to be playing Partition but it would not be appropriate for the workplace) :tiffdrink:

Archived