Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

normal artists could say these things and it wouldn't be a big deal but with britney everything is so sensitive its so irritating let the poor ******* girl speak jesus christ 

And people wonder why she's anxious and guarded.  lol Money isn't everything.  It isn't freedom when you can't walk down the street. make decisions without asking permission first.

53 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

WHAT.

SHE TALKED ABOUT THE CONSERVATORSHIP??????!!!!

WHEN WILL FOR THE RECORD???? :scalped::scalped::scalped::scalped::scalped:

EDIT:

"- concervatorship - she said she made Glory because she felt like everything is planned in her life. She wanted to do an album her way." I wonder if she elaborated on this? 

Watch it get cut out before it airs! :uknowit:

10 minutes ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

WAIT SMOKED WEED AT 17?

CHILDHOOD SHOOK :idkney:

DOES THAT MEAN SHE POSSIBLY STARTED SMOKING THAT YOUNG? I REMEMBER READING RUMOURS ABOUT HER SMOKING CIGS BACKSTAGE AT A DISNEY SHOW (THE ONE WITH THE BLUE TANK TOP AND WHITE PANTS?)

WIG OFF

Yeah because JT smoked too, in 2001 britney said that she knows somebody that smokes weed but she doesn't want to tell who is it.... 5 years late, we found out that person was JT

7 minutes ago, Seanyboy18 said:

So.. I just got back from the taping of Jonathan Ross, and I don't know if someone has already posted. But she talks about how she's been in a conservorship and how she's been controlled and told what to do with previous albums/life decisions and now she's changing it.

I also walked past her in the hallway and screamed i love you in her face.... kbye.

How do I post pics?

Upload to XRAY :D

http://xray.breatheheavy.com/upload.php

13 minutes ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

WAIT SMOKED WEED AT 17?

CHILDHOOD SHOOK :idkney:

DOES THAT MEAN SHE POSSIBLY STARTED SMOKING THAT YOUNG? I REMEMBER READING RUMOURS ABOUT HER SMOKING CIGS BACKSTAGE AT A DISNEY SHOW (THE ONE WITH THE BLUE TANK TOP AND WHITE PANTS?)

WIG OFF

she messes up time all the time. I think she smoked with K-fed

Archived