WHY HER PERFORMANCES HAVEN'T REACHED HIGHEST LEVEL (WITH PICS)

xoxo, Stan.

On 9/28/2016 at 8:00 PM, OutrageousMoi said:

David LaChapelle? You're the king. :rihclap:

She can, it's not like someone can lose the capacity of dancing when she used to dance her *** of like a pro. She has the perfect body now. What is ruinning her hability is the poor choreography.

I don't agree. Obviously a good dancer can execute a bad choreography really well. Look at her dancers, the choreography is the same but they dance as hell. 

Britney either does not train sufficiently or she just lost the ability to dance as a pro. That is why she looks like amateur most of the time.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Daredevil said:

I don't agree. Obviously a good dancer can execute a bad choreography really well. Look at her dancers, the choreography is the same but they dance as hell. 

Britney either does not train sufficiently or she just lost the ability to dance as a pro. That is why she looks like amateur most of the time.

She doesn't rehearse much because she wants to spend time with her and her kids instead. 

On 9/28/2016 at 8:42 PM, OutrageousMoi said:

I just think she's extremely shy now, and she lost her game when she stopped doing performances out of Vegas. People in Vegas are SO dead.

She won her confidence back while performing in Vegas, but she NEEDS to experiment doing it outside Vegas again.

I am sorry? She lost it while in Vegas? I don't believe so. I think she lost it during the breakdown. I mean in Circus she hardly moved and in FF she was not even present at all just her body. She hardly dance since like 2004 so I think that is it..

3 minutes ago, OutrageousMoi said:

She doesn't rehearse much because she wants to spend time with her and her kids instead. 

I know. That is alright. But I do not understand what the fans want. Obviously a different thing that Britney herself. In my opinion she is kind of ruining her own legacy with these performances. But who am I to judge? She does what she loves but fans criticize her. She is not what she used to be in 2004 and beforehand. That is the story.

15 hours ago, myfacelikeamannequin said:

I actually think a lot of this is down to her being bored with the choreography now, she kind of goes through the motions but doesn't feel it anymore, and who can blame her? She has been doing some of these routines for years now!! Way longer than she would've if it was a tour. 

I also think that some of the songs are under choreographed where they've left her almost improvising or looking for something to do. If she had a flat out routine then she would do better hence work ***** being one of the best. 

Exactly! And I don't blame her at all! I would be tired of the same choreo myself! The only choreo she's been doing since the beginning and everytime she does it gets better is Work *****. But the rest... 

5 minutes ago, A.D. said:

The only choreographies she slays are Work ***** and Breathe On Me because both performances are fully choreographed and **** :bootyney:

The rest though...it's like trying to make Tidal happen :cricket:

That's true. Btw, your avi is so hot. :ohnoney:

Even though the performances are better when they're fully choreographed I think she should still work on her moves when she's not dancing. She shouldn't do automatic moves, she's better than that. Plus, it's super awkward when she doesn't interact with the crowd and she used to do it SO ******* WELL. 

7 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Colton's face/body is a wonderland, I really hope he doesn't mind ******* his fans because I'm going to climb him like a spider monkey :lollistare:

Every move really is pre-meditated, POM feels like a Beyoncé show to me because the choreography relies way too much on armography/hairflips and the crowd interaction is sadly brief :yeahsure:

I've never seen a Beyoncé show, so I can't tell.  :donewithit: Hate her.

Her team should read this thread and if they want her to be the best performer out there, they should give her some tips.

IMO she needs to stop walking here and there all the time. I like it when her dance troupe are aligned and everyone are doing the same dance.

Most of the time she just skipping across the stage while the dancers are all over the place doing some hardcore choreo.

Work *****, BOM, Gimme More are my fav performance cause everyone are on the same pace. Just my two cent.:donewithit:

2 minutes ago, The Dream said:

I watched the apple festival and it didn't seem to me that she was doing it a lot.

She did it quite a lot actually, but I wasn't referring to the AMF in particular. Maybe you just got used to it.

I don't pay that much attention to it anymore, but I remember noticing it when I started following her daily and watching Pom videos. It just doesn't seem to go with the flow of certain songs. I love her goofy faces but they need to be at the right time. Too much of anything ruins the whole picture.

She's always done it since the first tours but it seems like she used to do it at the right time, I don't know how to explain, sorry :blurp: 

Archived