WHY HER PERFORMANCES HAVEN'T REACHED HIGHEST LEVEL (WITH PICS)

xoxo, Stan.

Don't get me wrong, I liked the performance yesterday. I understand she only could rehearsal on stage some hours before the show, her hair was making her uncomfortable, the microphone not staying in place was too... But the things I'm gonna mention now have nothing to do with what happened last night. These are things she's been doing everytime she performs.

1. The "omg" goofy faces. She probably did it at least 30 times yesterday. It feels like she has "automatic" moves that she uses when she's not dancing.

30ic0mg.png

2. This movement with the arms every ******* time she's just standing in front of the crowd.

11m5hyv.png

3. The unconclusion of some movements, like the final part of Me Against The Music. I never understood why she NEVER does it in the right time.

2h393bp.png

To be honest, these things are not even what makes me more "disappointed". But the fact that she barely interacts with the crowd. I really miss more of THIS:

fe4dxx.png

More of "Come on, I can't hear you!", ya know? The interaction barely exists. If you pay attention, she kind of avoids looking directly at the crowd. I don't know if it makes her nervous, or it's the fact that the crowd also doesn't interact with her because they're all recording her on their phones. Just wanted to share my thoughts.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, david lachapelle said:

The reason is she can't dance anymore, but i agree with what you're saying.

David LaChapelle? You're the king. :rihclap:

She can, it's not like someone can lose the capacity of dancing when she used to dance her *** of like a pro. She has the perfect body now. What is ruinning her hability is the poor choreography.

I agree!

the hands in the air move is driving me crazy, she does it all the time and it has no point, very confusing

MATM is also weird, I think she did it in time at the beginning of residency but stopped for some reason :nothavingit:

I remember her doing these goofy faces when she performed BOM in POM, like Britney, it's not the place.... :idkney:
she did great in WB at festival, she had this **** confident character, I wish she was like that in all songs

4 minutes ago, tsss said:

I agree!

the hands in the air move is driving me crazy, she does it all the time and it has no point, very confusing

MATM is also weird, I think she did it in time at the beginning of residency but stopped for some reason :nothavingit:

I remember her doing these goofy faces when she performed BOM in POM, like Britney, it's not the place.... :idkney:
she did great in WB at festival, she had this **** confident character, I wish she was like that in all songs

Right?? Work ***** was awesome (except for the hands in the air), she was confident, staring the crowd in the eye, her dancing was on point -- the choreography helps too, because is great. 

Yeah, she needs new choreo. That's no secret BUT most important is that this girl needs to REHEARSE. She danced her *** off back in the day. But she was only able to do it, because she worked harder in the dance studio than anyone else in the buisness. We barely see her in the studio now. I actually understand it, because she wants to have time with her kids. But that's the reason why a lot of her perfomance's are a bit messy.

1 minute ago, Kirito said:

This is what we have now, and it´s probably not gonna change anytime soon. So take it as it is or log the **** out and go complain somewhere else :arianabye:

Or you can just ignore the thread if you don't agree with it. We don't need to have the same opinion, ya know. And well, I want Britney to be the best performer out there. If you can't handle constructive criticism, you should be the one logging out. :lollistare:

4 minutes ago, BlueMamba said:

Yeah, she needs new choreo. That's no secret BUT most important is that this girl needs to REHEARSE. She danced her *** off back in the day. But she was only able to do it, because she worked more harder in the dance studio than anyone else in the buisness. We barely so her in the studio now. I actually understand it, because she wants to have time with her kids. But that's the reason why a lot of her perfomance's are a bit messy.

Exactly. And I think things got out of control last night's performance. She admitted that she got lost sometimes because she didn't know where to go, for example. What she has to understand is that if she wants people to notice her again - and the fact that she's doing so many performances out of her Vegas residency this year makes me think that she WANTS to get noticed again -, she has to work hard. 

Archived