So... Are We Gonna Help Our Queen Snag Up Odell As Her New Man?

BrittonJeanSpears

10 minutes ago, Nebulosa said:

I didn't say I like muscular a lot. I am very versatile ;)  Is just his style in clothing makes him less attractive to me make his legs weird lol I think B. Cumberbatch is super **** but he is tall and thin too. Is just the clothes he wear and his overall look more rosy cheeks, glowing. Actually I dated lots of tall and thin people. I have too big shoulders/arms not proportional to my hips lol so I know the struggle of having different features and I think I am attracted to lanky body, but G's is just weird thin imo.

Hun, I was actually just talking about myself, that I dont drool over the really muscular guys that most find the hottest ;) what comes to G I think its just his charisma that hits me the most :quirkney:
ps. I like how this is conversation is turning out...:hype: preferences of men!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Hun, I was actually just talking about myself, that I dont drool over the really muscular guys that most find the hottest ;) what comes to G I think its just his charisma that hits me the most :quirkney:
ps. I like how this is conversation is turning out...:hype: preferences of men!

Lol, I was talking to the 1st person too XD cause she mentioned me, but I forgot I quoted a quote.

I think G looks cute around Brit, like he is so into her, is kinda cute in a teenager crush way :) But I don't find him attractive.

I like men that give off a dangerous predatory vibe like Cumberbatch or Jason Statham. Really I am not even into shaved heads but Jason's whole persona and voice attracts me so much girl/guy you have no idea :feelingmyself:

16 minutes ago, Nebulosa said:

Lol, I was talking to the 1st person too XD cause she mentioned me, but I forgot I quoted a quote.

I think G looks cute around Brit, like he is so into her, is kinda cute in a teenager crush way :) But I don't find him attractive.

I like men that give off a dangerous predatory vibe like Cumberbatch or Jason Statham. Really I am not even into shaved heads but Jason's whole persona and voice attracts me so much girl/guy you have no idea :feelingmyself:

:hype::hype:  Just love this conversation now!!!!!! I admit I have such variations in who I find attractive! Its the whole package I guess! But bad boys are my dirty dream in general, in real life I go for funny "normal" guys I guess!

19 hours ago, amalfitano said:

lol k-fed gross

but Eazy is going to be People's next SMA tbh

:lollipop:

You go gurl! Just look at this :quirkney:
landscape_nrm_1421957110-g-eazy_rgb_hire

1 hour ago, Young Törless said:

CumberbatchTrueForm.jpg

Lol, Girl, I never said he was handsome lol Now you are "face shamming" people that are not symmetric XD ;)

I said he is ****, even though not handsome.

But really G-eazy is neither handsome nor **** imo. I can't understand what people see on him lol

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/AIGCAeb4zEU/maxresdefault.jpg

Ewww, he is at best average looking, and give me creeps sleazy vibe, Cumberbatch is not handsome for sure but he is a ****http://media.tumblr.com/de715fa1f806b5d478d386208c5d2f35/tumblr_inline_mnrpeaBbQb1qz4rgp.gif ****

1 hour ago, Wombat said:

ps. I like how this is conversation is turning out...i:hype: preferences of men!

I hate tall and thin specially tall, but I find G very ****. And I think he is one of a few who can pull clean-shaven face off... I always hate men without facial hair but he is just too handsome. 

11 minutes ago, Nebulosa said:

Lol, Girl, I never said he was handsome lol Now you are "face shamming" people that are not symmetric XD ;)

I said he is ****, even though not handsome.

But really G-eazy is neither handsome nor **** imo. I can't understand what people see on him lol

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/AIGCAeb4zEU/maxresdefault.jpg

Ewww, he is at best average looking, and give me creeps sleazy vibe, Cumberbatch is not handsome for sure but he is a ****http://media.tumblr.com/de715fa1f806b5d478d386208c5d2f35/tumblr_inline_mnrpeaBbQb1qz4rgp.gif ****

HONEY PLS dont start!!! He's gorgeous and **** (this is a Brit Forum but I have to say this) FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT:quirkney:

27556-13454196-Screen_Shot_2015-04-15_at

landscape_nrm_1421957360-williamrast_spr

4 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I hate tall and thin specially tall, but I find G very ****. And I think he is one of a few who can pull clean-shaven face off... I always hate men without facial hair but he is just too handsome. 

SOOO What did you think of his unshaven look? :quirkney: 
g-eazy-britney-spears-compressed.jpg

11 minutes ago, Wombat said:

LOVED it of course. But I was surprised to love the shaven one as well. for me it rarely happens..probably never but his smile.. "ten million dollar smile" tbh.  He looks kind, caring and dangerous at the same time. Like men who you know are serious but will be gentle when they love someone. 

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

LOVED it of course. But I was surprised to love the shaven one as well. for me it rarely happens..probably never but his smile.. "ten million dollar smile" tbh.  He looks kind caring and dangerous at the same time. Like men who you know are serious but will be gentle when they love someone. 

COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER!!! I have been wondering a lil why he is so appealing and there it is; I like them a lil bad (at least in my dreams) but caring :quirkney: and he totally gives that vibe!

3 minutes ago, Wombat said:

COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER!!! I have been wondering a lil why he is so appealing and there it is; I like them a lil bad (at least in my dreams) but caring :quirkney: and he totally gives that vibe!

He does and they are my favorite kind too, but unfortunately mine always end up just being "bad". Criminal video should've been made with him tbh. He fits the role 100%.

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

He does and they are my favorite kind too, but unfortunately mine always end up just being "bad". Criminal video should've been made with him tbh. He fits the role 100%.

Totally! It would have been perfect with him!
AAAND I have to say it, in the infamous "original Make Me video" (sorry I had to say it outloud) ... well, his part in addition to all the dancing and glitter outfit, is .... well very appealing :quirkney:
I know some ppl think its creepy :hype: sniff it would have been a perfect video!

17 minutes ago, Wombat said:

HONEY PLS dont start!!! He's gorgeous and **** (this is a Brit Forum but I have to say this) FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT:quirkney:

27556-13454196-Screen_Shot_2015-04-15_at

landscape_nrm_1421957360-williamrast_spr

Yes I am not getting this g-eazy hate! There's just something so attractive about him! I have this pic I found from iheart and I'm in love! His smile in it was adorable. I'm on my phone so I'm not sure how to post it, but I'll try to remember later. 

1 minute ago, Oh My Stars said:

Yes I am not getting this g-eazy hate! There's just something so attractive about him! I have this pic I found from iheart and I'm in love! His smile in it was adorable. I'm on my phone so I'm not sure how to post it, but I'll try to remember later. 

Please do dear :carpoolney:

13 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Totally! It would have been perfect with him!
AAAND I have to say it, in the infamous "original Make Me video" (sorry I had to say it outloud) ... well, his part in addition to all the dancing and glitter outfit, is .... well very appealing :quirkney:
I know some ppl think its creepy :hype: sniff it would have been a perfect video!

It turns me on whenever I see that part tbh. I don't mind it being tacky to be honest as long as he is the one playing the ******. :lollistare:

4 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I get turned one whenever I see that part tbh. I don't mind it being tacky to be honest as long as he is the one playing the ******. :lollistare:

Hahah yes :quirkney: and I dont think its tacky, its just very up-in-your-face way of filming... like ur under him...*chills*

Archived