The Internet loves Britney more than her fans want you to believe

Don't Keep Me Waiting

Britney slayed her iHeart performance. That's what I saw on the Internet, anyway, and with my own two eyes. So why do we have 100 pages of bitching on this forum? People LOVE Britney now. Some of you seriously need to wake up to the realization that Britney is popular again. Talk shows want her, magazines want her, festivals want her, everybody wants her.

The Internet goes crazy whenever she does anything. Video of her screaming? Crazy. Video of her teaching dance classes? Crazy. Picture of her abs? Crazy. This is, hands down, one of the best eras of her entire career. She hasn't worked this hard in more than a decade. And the people are lapping it up. Maybe her album isn't selling as well as it could, but that doesn't mean that people don't love her.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Don't Keep Me Waiting said:

Britney slayed her iHeart performance. That's what I saw on the Internet, anyway, and with my own two eyes. So why do we have 100 pages of bitching on this forum? People LOVE Britney now. Some of you seriously need to wake up to the realization that Britney is popular again. Talk shows want her, magazines want her, festivals want her, everybody wants her.

The Internet goes crazy whenever she does anything. Video of her screaming? Crazy. Video of her teaching dance classes? Crazy. Picture of her abs? Crazy. This is, hands down, one of the best eras of her entire career. She hasn't worked this hard in more than a decade. And the people are lapping it up. Maybe her album isn't selling as well as it could, but that doesn't mean that people don't love her.

HELL YEAH! when reading the #iHeartBritney posts on twitter I saw dozens of radio stations and other media accounts posting how awesome she was at iHeart. I believe I saw on someone twitter account a quote from Lily Allen "I dont care about her lip syncing. She's the only allowed to do that" and them some positive comments about her being an icon etc. I DO HOPE she has the confidence to sing live at some point... dont get me wrong... but she is on the right path.

Archived