Did you know that a character from the game "League of Legends" is inspired by Britney?

Dynasty

Meet Katarina, the Noxian ruthless female Asassin
Image result for league of legends katarina

she was one of the earliest champs in this game, the game is of course HUGE as it has 120 million ACTIVE players every month,

League of Legends has over 120 champs atm, and each one has a whole team creating it, and the creators of Katarina said they were inspired by Britneys toxic red-head persona, which lead them to crate **** kata ;) 

This is her older splash art
Image result for league of legends katarina

pretty epic if u ask me, hence why shes my fave champion to go :queenflopga:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

she's so weak tho :verycool:

1 minute ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

she's so weak tho :verycool:

no you just gotta know how to play her, also you need the right runes especially made for her kit :mhm: if you know when to jump in and to get out you can get that penta in a snap :mhm: shes an asassin after all, people play her in platinum a lot now (im platinum 3), i got ******* rekt by one yday :orangu:

7 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

no you just gotta know how to play her, also you need the right runes especially made for her kit :mhm: if you know when to jump in and to get out you can get that penta in a snap :mhm: shes an asassin after all, people play her in platinum a lot now (im platinum 3), i got ******* rekt by one yday :orangu:

5 minutes ago, RATCHET❤ said:

weak my ***. 

7 minutes ago, Soni said:

OMG I LOVE to play her!!

@Artsy Fartsy l2p

5 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

slay that noob tbh :keshawave:

she is weak :mhm: literally every champion counters her

Archived