Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Positives...

- LOVED the costume. She looked amazing.
- High production values.
- Choreo was crisp + high energy.
- Great mix of songs.
- G-Eazy!

Negatives...

- Girl, turn your mic on! That was painful.
- She looked nervous as hell. She's lost her stage presence.
- No chemistry between her and G-Eazy whatsoever.

:mhmsureny:

Baby steps...baby steps!

I am sorry it seems as complaining to some. But guess what? it is not complaining to be let down when you expect your idol to give her all at this huge performance. I love Brit for who she is . As a performer anymore i do not. Who knows what happened to the dancer she used to be and thats a whole nother can of worms for us all to argue about. But lets just all see that Janet and Madonna were still rocking it choreo wise being older then her. I think Britney is lied to by those personally around her because everyone is too scared to tell her the truth and have home girl up her game. Her breakdown contributed alot to who she is now but that is almost 10 years ago. Plenty of time to restart. I love her so much for who she is and her music. But the performance part I used to love most about her hasn't been around for a long time.

1 minute ago, Sebastian88 said:

Here's the thing, she's been doing this since she was 16...girl is in her 30's now. What in the world does she have to be nervous about?

I don't know.... She really had the opportunity to be confortable and stuff since she was doing 95% of choreo she already performed a lot of times.

Guest Brichney.
6 minutes ago, Britneyisfire said:

What dancing? She walked around a lot!

are you kidding me? :arianabye:

Everyone has to move from one part of the stage to the other so that the audience sees it all. 

7 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

lol at you bringing up beyonce as per usual. singing is a major difference. :moorangu:

Because Beyonce is the only good performer there is today. 

Archived