Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, WholeHawaii said:

It's funny because when passed a week since her performance everyone stopped talking about it. :shameless:

Are you talking about the Byonce performance? Because I don't remember anyone talking about it for a week- people stopped talking about the VMA's after a day tbh. 

1 minute ago, nels64 said:

Not afraid. But I feel like we have this idea of him in our heads now and a lot of us chose to see tension on stage where there isnt any because of Britney's history of being overprotected and banned from people who do *****. 

Thats not what i meant at all. It was normal whatever happened...like something happened between them...

2 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Not afraid. But I feel like we have this idea of him in our heads now and a lot of us chose to see tension on stage where there isnt any because of Britney's history of being overprotected and banned from people who do *****. 

Nop.. tension was between them, everybody saw that,  but in not that bad way.. It's something, but we don't know what! I'm thinking about that ******* idiot called Larry 

Just now, GLORYOFBRITNEY said:

ARE YOU SHURE YOU WATCH THE SAME SHOW AS ME BABE? :wannadie:

YAS HONEY!! ITS MY OPINION. both performances are great! im so proud. iheart was 30 min. i see lot of moves and confidence. i like that. i dont compare, but you say her attitud and outfit *****. im sorry, but i love it!!!!!

anyway, no hate.

Archived