Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ItsNathanbitch

I am absolutely shook. Brit looked absolutely stunning. Exactly what Britney Spears should look like at event like this. But the thing I'm most proud of is how CONFIDENT and HAPPY she looked. Were there things that could be improved on? *cough*prerecordedvocalsandstronger/crazychoreo*cough* sure, but overall, she really nailed it. I'm so glad the GP finally got to see the slayage that is the WB performance :crying1:

Well done queen <3 

Guest Brichney.
5 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

I have to 100% completely disageee. She was stiff and more nervous for Billboard. Tonight she looked comfortable, moved great, and had a ton of energy. 

BBMA was great but if you compare it to today? Yeah she was stiff, esp in the beginning. 

Come on guys. THAT was ****** incredible!!! The way she owned the stage. From the glorious entrance to the fireworks at the end she gave it her all. She seemed to truly enjoy herself on stage. She rocked BIG TIME. Her energy was primeney level and I couldnt take my eyes off her... you see. Its not about choreo. Its all about her inner spark. I remember how everybody complained about the Make me Performance on the Today Show which seemed lacklustered. TODAY THIS ROCKED! Im speechless, proud and amazed. Britney rocked my socks. :sobbing: this today for me proved that she is still a force to be counted on. THAT was excellent entertainment. She made it look easy. #IHEARTBRITNEY :hugs:

Archived