Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoyed the performance. I think her stage precense was fine. She was very natural. Not sure about outfit it is cool but doesn't show her waist and how really slim she is. I like the skirt more than bodysuits though. Hair is a mess bUT she loves it so whatever. Didn't really like the beginning with her going through all this crowd. 1st it wasn't really save. 2nd it wasn't the real tremendous beginning like on the billboard. Slave was very good. I think 1st 15 minutes were really good. Womanizer needs real choreography not this stupid hand moves. she got tired and bored after that 15 or 17 minutes.  I really think they better put breathe and touch instead of stronger and crazy. That old stuff with her lame choreography just not working. Stronger break was fine though. She was tired to make me. U can see she was like when I am gonna leave that stage. G easy with mostache omg that is too funny. And he looks really skinny. I prefer them to perform original make me rather than me myself part. I hope they gonna change it up a little for the Apple. At least she'Ll do original make me. And no stronger or crazy or Missy breaks. They good but don't really make a sense cause it's not piece of me show. But I am really proud of her. She come a long way. Finally starting to have fun from the performances again. I also didn't like that 3 guys presenting her like she was princess of pop and now she is queen of Vegas.  I mean she is still princess of pop. Not only Vegas chick.  Taylor didn't even said her whole name only Britney. If u r there to present international superstar u better do it *****:CPKney:

Guest Brichney.
13 minutes ago, wotad said:

i give her the mission to do pre recorded or live vocals.. i mean at least record up to date versions like pls 

blah blah shut it, at least give credit where credit is due, she performed her *** off, ***** couldn't even speak, that's how hard she was dancing, in the words of Céline Dion shut up and "enjoy the show"

Just now, myfacelikeamannequin said:

I don't think she's over toxic, I just think they need to give her some damn choreography! She's literally standing round sometimes when she could've slaying, it's like her team underestimate what she can do now! I was definitely expecting BBMA routine, they need to add that into POM tbh, it's one of her most iconic songs! They need to let her go for it!!

You guys really need to stop talking about Britney like she's an infant. If she wants challenging choreo,she can ask for it and make it happen. No one is holding her back. 

Let's stop with the mentality that everything you don't like about Britney is someone else's fault. No shade,but it gets tiresome.

Archived