What's on her wall?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wanna ask you guys something.. do you think her sense of rhythm has been off these last recent years? i mean her energy is great but this video + pom performances freestyle (esp missy elliot segment) kinda show me she just doesn't groove to the music anymore. (too lazy to make a thread abt it)

5 minutes ago, coo said:

i wanna ask you guys something.. do you think her sense of rhythm has been off these last recent years? i mean her energy is great but this video + pom performances freestyle (esp missy elliot segment) kinda show me she just doesn't groove to the music anymore. (too lazy to make a thread abt it)

yeah true but i don't complain, let's wait for the apple performance  :nyschool:

10 minutes ago, coo said:

wrong thread **** off

10 minutes ago, coo said:

be grateful she's actually dancing now (and with energy too) unlike circus tour, FAT female and 2013-2014 :shameless:

1 minute ago, TopDown said:

wrong thread **** off

1 minute ago, TopDown said:

be grateful she's actually dancing now (and with energy too) unlike circus tour, FAT female and 2013-2014 :shameless:

:riha:chill ***** i'm just asking a question. is this forum made solely to kiss her *** 24/7?

to answer your very obvious question: it's a ******* painting :shameless:

1 hour ago, Miss Cootie said:

well her whiteness had to catch up with her at some point.
Jk tho i thibk her rhythm is fine in this video. its the stage thats a bit iffy sometimes. I think she gets nervous and goes through the motions/really doesnt wanna miss a step

:orangu: but yea sometimes she's on point but imo most of the recent (this year) freestyles were pretty out of sync with the music

oh well hope she improves

3 hours ago, coo said:

And thanks god you didn't make it, like girl, move on, this was something she did while working out, like god, you guys love to criticize EVERYTHING when most of you are not even 25.

1 minute ago, Camilo said:

And thanks god you didn't make it, like girl, move on, this was something she did while working out, like god, you guys love to criticize EVERYTHING when most of you are not even 25.

honey i know it's only a working out routine. But seeing that video it made me think abt how she freestyle during POM performances that i always notice. it just seems a little off.

And move on from what? nobody's meltdowning or anything. The oversensitivity in this thread... :madonna:

Archived