I feel like Britney is gonna pull a Janet on us

Ariallah

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I wouldn't call it tragic, but I certainly wasn't into it......I was so excited she had a new album coming and then it wasn't what I wanted or expected from her

exactly.

Spoiler

i was just a little overreacting :riha:

I mean here's the thing even though things seem really bad right now, they could and probably will turn around at some point.......I mean Mariah had 2 bad eras in a row before TEOM, Madonna's career had a bit of a lull for a stretch of time in the mid 90's, Janet also seemed to fall off too until All For You. Janet even said in an interview that once you hit the 10 year mark in your career it becomes a struggle to stay successful and relevant because you start to get replaced by people you inspired and think about it Britney is almost at the 20 mark........I think she found her self musically again but she's still trying to find out who she wants to be performer wise in 2016/beyond......I think this era will be a stepping stone back I mean it's already been way better than the BJ era so I'm sure the next era will be even better than the Glory era.....they'll/she'll learn from the Glory era mistakes. 

Archived