Rushing out a second single would be stupid considering Make Me is still doing well on iTunes

Cappycorn87

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, benbentomlinson said:

Id like to have her stand still, with a mic stand, and have a band play make me and just have her sing live. it would floor me!

imagine on SNL style, the band coming in with make me on the keys and drums, would be magic and would shoot it top 10

YAAAS!! A performance with a band would be so ******* perfect :crying1:

4 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Most of you who think that are dumb anyways.

Make Me is still doing well on iTunes and still has more chances to hang in there.

lol oh honie 

the album doesn't do well on charts 

and make me has mediocre success as well it climbed again on 17 on bb100 but that's it 

it's been 2 months and they need to move on 

bteam now needs to: 

just announce the next single 

release the cover 

send it to the radios

and do a killer music video (little controversial is always accepted)

with this moves they can save this already messy era..besides a new single will give a fresh air and a new start

and i suggest britney needs a new hairstyle for the new mv 

that's it

3 hours ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

We really need an up-tempo single, a potential multiformat radio hit to change the current status ASAP, a controversial video to create hype like Toxic...those liars need to be burnt...Beside the controversial video, Rhythmic airplay will help streaming alot!

then LMD/SP/MOTM as 3rd single in the winter if 2nd single is successful   ;) 

I agree that we need an uptempo song with an interesting video. But babes, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be DYWCO? It's the only other song on Glory that has had a televised performance... 

As for MM though, we need to calm down and check your history books. The song hasn't take off as well as we had hoped, but two months is not that long. Songs like Circus and Womanizer both took roughly three months to peak. Still, I think it would be wise to be at least prepping for the next single. 

10 hours ago, one+onlyPLEASURE said:

I agree that we need an uptempo song with an interesting video. But babes, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be DYWCO? It's the only other song on Glory that has had a televised performance... 

As for MM though, we need to calm down and check your history books. The song hasn't take off as well as we had hoped, but two months is not that long. Songs like Circus and Womanizer both took roughly three months to peak. Still, I think it would be wise to be at least prepping for the next single. 

DYWCO? Are you sure?

LIAR>>>>>

Most of you who think that are dumb anyways.

Make Me is still doing well on iTunes and still has more chances to hang in there.

it has a chance IF she do something different, release another visual or good live performances. if she doesn't then its time for 2nd single :feelingmyself: the song wont peak on its own y'know

Archived