Anyone Here Go to the North American Leg of the Femme Fatale Tour?

vlexbvker

Do you remember Jessie and the Toy Boys? She opened up for her.

Anyways, she changed her name to Eden XO and goes by @eden on IG. She has a few singles out and they're pretty cool. 

She also has a video with Bonnie McKee, the mastermind behind Katy Perry's biggest hits.

You guys should check her out? Giver her a chance. Her and I always talk and I wanted to be nice and give her a little promo. She still loves Britney :)

Check her out:

She told me she has new music coming out this month! :carpoolney:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Here Comes the Master said:

Weird. I was just thinking about the FFT tour the other morning and I was thinking about that band. Ive never listened to her but thought how cool it must've been to go along with Britney.:carpoolney:

Yeah she said it was one of the best times of her life. I absolutely fell in love with her music after wards and became obsessed. Her older music is on Youtube as "Jessie and the Toy Boys" and her new stuff is under "Eden XO".

Both artists(same person) made fantastic music! For real, check them out :wannadie:

Just now, vlexbvker said:

Yeah she said it was one of the best times of her life. I absolutely fell in love with her music after wards and became obsessed. Her older music is on Youtube as "Jessie and the Toy Boys" and her new stuff is under "Eden XO".

Both artists(same person) made fantastic music! For real, check them out :wannadie:

Its going to be hard considering I've got Glory on repeat(currently listening to MOTM RN) but I'll make sure to listen ASAP.... Hopefully by New Years Ill be done and on to newer music:saycheese:

Archived